she called it her future
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

WC- 200 Big Grin

The Spaniard was nearing his third birthday, March the Third, but that didn't stop his hearing from being as sharp as anything. After hearing a loud sound, which at the time he hadn't decoded, he rushed aimlessly towards the 'Childrens' section, where he thought he heard the sound.

Standing there was a female. A quite pretty female. J'adore mentally slapped himself, before realising he was doing no wrong by thinking the woman had good looks, he wasn't actually doing anything. Valinta would understand, maybe after a quite conversation.

J'adore, now reassured there was no reason for alarm, took a breath and smiled, 'Apologies for my intrusion'. He took a few steps forward, gazing along the shelves as he went. He stopped just before the female and smiled again, 'Are you looking for anything in particular?' was his simple question. She hadn't been intruding on any packlands, but he was sure she had places to be, J'adore did also, but he was a male and wouldn't it be polite for a man to aid a woman, even if it pushed back him time?

Realising he had not made an introduction he smiled for the third time and added, 'I'm J'adore Austral'

[/html]

Messages In This Thread