she called it her future
[html]

Though she had been trying to remain alert as to any sounds that could indicate that she was no longer alone, Princess' attention was focused on the book she held between her hands. She hated to do it because it got her hand dirty, but she used one palm to brush away the remaining grime that had been left there by time. Ew, she thought, inwardly horrified at the disgusting feeling of the dust and dirt on the fur of her hand. She was looking over the title when J'Adore approached, and the pretty young woman started momentarily. She nearly dropped the book from her hands, the strange man had startled her so much. Princess had not realized that there was someone else there, much less a strange man from a different pack that she was not able to immediately recognize the scent of.

"I'm Princess Chance," she said, still watching him warily. She felt absurd for feeling so on edge, but experience had told her that strange males could never be trusted immediately. The encounter with the white loner Minos had not been her first like that. Anselm de le Poer had saved her from another strange male once, such a long time ago. "Just looking for some books... I'm interested in becoming the story-teller for my pack, so I figured I would need some books to draw inspiration from," she spoke. The young Lady Chance was still extremely wary of the stranger, but she did not want to be rude, even if her tone was a bit aloof. She had never been a social butterfly, though, so that was nothing out of the ordinary for her, anyway.

She did not really know what to say after her explanation of what she was doing, but the pretty young woman felt extremely out of place now. "What are you doing here?" Some might have thought it a rude question, but the young woman was fishing for something to talk about, since he did not seem to be planning to leave right away.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#faece9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #232129; }
.allifreebei05-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#af513e; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei05 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#f0bfb5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei05.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #faece9; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#af513e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei05-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #af513e; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei05-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #faece9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread