Pour l'amour de la mort
[html]

I'm soooo sorry for the long wait. D: I'm kicking my butt for it, don't worry.

Yuki had just woken up. She tried to stay on a sleeping schedule.. But it hardly ever worked. She left the bedroom, pausing for a moment upon seeing Noah. She hated to bother him.. And even though he seemed to welcome her company she some times worried that it was all just a show. Silly, really. But the hybrid found it to be a valid track of thinking. "Yeah. Because it's done all good so far." The voices had calmed down a bit since the accident. Either that, or they had learned to only attack when she was vulnerable.

She had fallen asleep in lupus form, and hadn't changed yet. A yawn left her maw, a sure sign of her recent awakening. She had found herself walking lightly lately as to not scratch up the floors. The house didn't seem like it was very young- And she didn't want to be the one to ruin it. After all, she was just a guest, right? "Noah," She said, shaking her head slightly as she heard him snarl. She continued towards him, nudging his side in an affectionate matter. "C'mon love. You're okay." A soft smile claimed her lips, hoping to lighten his mood. She rolled over, her head facing towards the fire place. It wasn't really a submissive position, but it helped her to look over at him- All the while enjoying the warmness of the flames.

<style type="text/css">
.character-nnnnnn b {font-weight:bold; color:#32be70; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-nnnnnn .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-nnnnnn p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#1c2403;}
.character-nnnnnn {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#525a37; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/2lasgmx.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #000000; padding: 360px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread