Pour l'amour de la mort
[html]
WC:3+

He shifted his weight as the silver male laid in front of the fire place he looked down to where his legs use to be with a raising of his lips and a silent snarl. Why did this have to happen to him? The male could only wonder if he was paying for his families crimes, Jefferson had told the male about the issues that he had with his mother and father while they were here, then only Noah knew the depth of where his father was how sick he really was. The silver tri-pod was just thankful that he had left that male back in the Unwritten lands. This was his chance to get away from the shadow of his mother and father, this was his time to shine and prove that he was more than a pack idiot and Jefferson was the first one to really give him a chance at having a real job within the pack lands and to Noah that meant a lot, but now..now what would he do with his leg missing he was useless once again, surely the one eye leader and his mate would see him as unfit for any job and would knock him down to Loas if not even lower and he would lose his house. He grumbled as he laid his head down, he did feel sorry for him-self but it was foolish that he did, he knew deep In heart that if it had been any one he would have done it all over again, he would put his life on the line for any of his pack members. The silver male sighed as he watched the flame in the pit looking around he was not sure how much long her could just lay around the house and feel sorry about the lost of his leg, he had to get out and get back to his job within the pack.

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.noahgrassooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.noahgrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.noahgrass-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

I'm soooo sorry for the long wait. D: I'm kicking my butt for it, don't worry.

Yuki had just woken up. She tried to stay on a sleeping schedule.. But it hardly ever worked. She left the bedroom, pausing for a moment upon seeing Noah. She hated to bother him.. And even though he seemed to welcome her company she some times worried that it was all just a show. Silly, really. But the hybrid found it to be a valid track of thinking. "Yeah. Because it's done all good so far." The voices had calmed down a bit since the accident. Either that, or they had learned to only attack when she was vulnerable.

She had fallen asleep in lupus form, and hadn't changed yet. A yawn left her maw, a sure sign of her recent awakening. She had found herself walking lightly lately as to not scratch up the floors. The house didn't seem like it was very young- And she didn't want to be the one to ruin it. After all, she was just a guest, right? "Noah," She said, shaking her head slightly as she heard him snarl. She continued towards him, nudging his side in an affectionate matter. "C'mon love. You're okay." A soft smile claimed her lips, hoping to lighten his mood. She rolled over, her head facing towards the fire place. It wasn't really a submissive position, but it helped her to look over at him- All the while enjoying the warmness of the flames.

<style type="text/css">
.character-nnnnnn b {font-weight:bold; color:#32be70; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-nnnnnn .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-nnnnnn p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#1c2403;}
.character-nnnnnn {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#525a37; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/2lasgmx.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #000000; padding: 360px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

3+

Noah was far too busy being upset with his self for losing his leg. He knew it was either his leg or Tala’s life, and he was not willing to put her life on the line in that matter. Noah was not a selfish man in any means, well unless someone had wronged him over and over again. There just was this empty gut feeling that Jefferson would not want him in his pack and more with the missing leg, he would be no use to anyone or anything. Now Noah felt more like a number then a member, to no one’s fault but his own.

Hearing his name spoken out by the sweet Yuki, his sweet heart she was the reason that he was still alive. The male was stupid and foolish confessing his deep gutted feelings for her while he thought he was bordering the face of death, he wouldn’t have said it he wasn’t sure she or he was ready to move into a mate like relationship, they had a lot of trauma in the past he wanted to make sure they were both ready mental for something like that. Lifting his head he offered her up a soft smile with a sigh, she was always nice to see and have around. ”Yuki?”

The silver male was happy and over filled with joy to feel her touch; it made him know that at least someone out there somewhere cared about him. She laid there the male shifted his weight around and squirmed to where he was able to cuddle up into ”Thank you.” He had no issues giving or saying thanks to those that had earned it. ”Love you.” He meant it, with in every fiber of his body he meant it when he said that to her.

[/html]
[html]

NECKLACE c:

"Were you expecting someone else?" He seemed some what relieved that it was her.. But who else would he be expecting?

She snuggled up to his side, licking his cheek softly. He always seemed troubled now a days- And in some ways, it made her feel a bit paranoid too. For most, a tragic event such as that snowstorm would be burned into their mind. But Yuki could hardly only remember it. "I- I love you too, Noah." The words still felt unfamiliar on her tongue. They weren't really mates, nor were they related.. She stood up, glancing back at him and saying that she would be right back.

The girl walked over to the bedroom, using her nose to locate the necklace. She had treated this object different then the others.. Instead of hiding it in some far away area, she kept it right in the house. She felt that it was safe here- Even with the chance that the male could have found it before she was ready to give it to him. She held the necklace gently between her jaws, ensuring not to cause any damage to it.

She reentered the room with her head held low. It was hard to be sure if it was out of submissiveness or embarrassment.. Or even if it really mattered. The girl continued on towards the male until she was standing just in front of him, placing the necklace near him. "I.. Found it. In Halifax. I thought you might like it." She tilted her head, staring down at the cross. "It's really quite useless.. But still. It's just like the cross that Kem..- He broke." She didn't dare speak his name for fear that he may get in trouble. Kemo wasn't a bad man, just.. Broken. He had a twisted mind, just like her own. "That he broke." She repeated, attempting to overwrite the name she had almost spoken. "You mean a lot to me Noah.. And I really do love you. Lots of people love you.. Even if you hurt your leg."

<style type="text/css">
.character-nnnnnn b {font-weight:bold; color:#32be70; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-nnnnnn .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-nnnnnn p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#1c2403;}
.character-nnnnnn {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#525a37; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/2lasgmx.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #000000; padding: 360px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]