Going Under
[html]

WC: 200+

'I was, but maybe I'll let them ones dry off first' he smiled, his head nodding towards the shelves. He had many books, it wasn't like he need more anyhow.

He took off his bag and placed it on a round circular table, before seating himself in a chair. He pulled over a book and began to read. But his attention was only fixated on the text for a few seconds before he lifted his head, 'I'm not interupting am I?' He did not want to irritate the feline as he seemed, bothered by something.

The book was an interesting one. Mainly scribing the architecture of the eighteen hundreds, but little else. He moved on to the next book, this one was something with which J'adore was familiar with, 'The History of Spain'. He smiled and put the book in his bag, before picking up another, but he paused before reading the cover, 'I'm J'adore Austral, by the way'. His words were steady and friendly, calm though his mind was racing with the the list of things he had to do, places he had to go to, people he had to see. I'll have to get a secretary one of thses days, he mused in the silence.

<style type="text/css">
.jadoreFIRE b {font-weight:bold; color:#fd7a20; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jadoreFIRE .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jadoreFIRE p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadoreFIRE {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4z9iq.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ab310a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread