she called it her future
[html]

OOC here!

The Spaniard turned back to the lady, he shook his head, 'No, no, my copy is somewhere in my house', he smiled, stressing 'somewhere'. He didn't know where his book was exactly, probably hidden under the mountains of paper. He passed the female the book.

After he was inquired his pack job he smiled again, 'I am a Gata Hineyu, a fire keeper. Right now my duties are restricted to stocking and learning, teaching others, but I have been working hard to earn a promotion'. He enjoyed his work, he found working next to burning fires reminded him of Europe's (generally) hot weather.

His milky eyes moved to the shelves again, flying over the books. Many of which he knew. Some he disregarded, for plain storylines or for the patronising way they explained things. Many he had leafed through on his earlier visits dragged on as if they were speaking slowly, they way you would explain things to an idiot. Finally he saw something good.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread