around me as i swam, the drifters who'd gone under
WC: 364 3 points

Jace was limping again badly this time, her breathing was labored from where the beast had crushed her chest and she staggered into the snow. When she stood back up the snow was dotted with crimson. It was still bleeding? She swore under her wheezy breath. Her wild eyes looked all around her trying to find something she could recognize then they fell onto the lake. The lake! She could clean herself there, wash away his touch and his seed from her body, it was the best she had. She continued on forwards, her tail would be tucked as far to her belly as it was possible for it to be but she didn't have the energy for it. Her ears were pulled back flush to her skull and unless one looked hard enough then one would not be scorned for assuming they had been ripped from her body, her teeth remained bared at some threat only she could see.

As she moved closer to the lakes, so the scent of the water and the sound of the lakes began to calm her mind. Then suddenly her nose told her that there were people nearby and as she breathed in a lungful of the scent she recognized them, she could smell Falgar, one of her new friends and...the Alpha's mate! She would know what to do, how to deal with this mess she had gotten herself in. Changing her direction she kept her nose to the ground and followed the weaving scents and they danced on the air, she didn't see anything of the human's structures that she passed. Any other time and they would have fascinated her but at this moment she took no notice. Her nose led her to an open door and she nosed her way inside.

She could hear voices inside and she called out to them, seeking some form of twisted comfort in the noise,

"FALGAR! GENEVA! Anybody? I need help, I need someone to help mee..... " Her voice was filled with pain and sadness, layered with fear and outright terror. Anyone who could have ignored such a call could only have a block stone in the place of a heart

Messages In This Thread