I think we've met before
WC: 300+ 3 points

The sudden appearance of the white male in front of her field of vision that she didn't immediately recognize had her leaping to the side and away from him, her knife now raised in case of an attack or threat. She growled, lower than before, holding her body in a dominant stance with her tail now even stiffer and her ears pulled up but facing backwards. It was several seconds before she realised that the male was not attacking and that he actually looked quite scared of her as well as a jumble of other emotions that showed upon his face and she straightened her pose although she didn't lose her dominant stance.

She lowered the knife and looked at him with a slight frown, her brain working and her memory finally connected the white male to the newcomer she had greeted at the border a bit ago, now she could smell the scent of the Valley on him. she cocked her head to the side, her bad ear dropping down slightly as the weakened muscles within it gave out. The tan, black, white and grey wolfess moved her mismatched blue and amber gaze over the male and his name came to her lips,

"You are Roran." It was not a question but a statement that she directed towards him. She nodded her head seeming to be lost in thought for a seconds before gesturing for him to walk with her,

"I'm afraid I don't have time to stand and talk but you could walk with me if you want." She continued off walking again, the male would follow if he wanted. normally she would not brush someone off quite so coldly but the news she had to share with Temo could not wait for anyone, not even a newcomer that wanted to talk.

Messages In This Thread