I think we've met before
OOC: actually in the RP world Jace met Roran on about the 17th of Feb and its now the 3rd of march so it was more than a few days ago Smile

Her ear flicks to the side as the male catches up with her, she nodded at his question. Obviously if she had produced his name then she remembered him but she kept the sarcasm to herself. She wasn't in her normal personality and alienating her pack mates and future potential students because of it was not something she would allow herself to practice. Her tail still swished in the air behind her and she winced as a particularly deep breath made her ribs ache. She offered him a small smile at his comment about remembering him,

"So what has you in such a twisted mood?" She eyed him for a moment wondering if he were serious or mocking her before deciding he was serious. The answer she gave was brief and provided him with all the information he needed to know about her mood,

"I was recently attacked as you can tell." She gestured to her bandaged left arm with the right hand that still held her knife. "So naturally I am on edge and being on edge tends to put me in a bad mood." She didn't tell him the nature of her attack, that was something he did not need to know.

Messages In This Thread