Running in circles
[html]

OOC: The part in russian says "Damn you bird"

WC: 500+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How he wanted to rip the bird’s feather one by one at the moment. Not only had the bird embarrassed him in front of Tala but also she had made him seem like a fool with her sudden change of nature and his brain’s ability to freeze up when it was not needed. He tried a couple of times to closed his maw but he was still unable to make his brain comprehend what had just happened, each time he tried his brain would only maid the already complex knot of thoughts to become even harder to solve, and this was starting to frustrate him.

It was not until her question reached his ears that he was able to make something out of his tangled up mind, the situation with Kea pushed to the back of his mind to consider later as he had other things to think about at the moment.

“I had been going around the area in search of any kind of life, be it a fellow wolf or some of the livestock that has been able to survive and intelligent enough to return but as you can see I am yet to find any kind of proof of the animals still being on the area”

the male then grew quite once more as his mind once more went to focus on his thoughts. It was rather saddening not being able to find the animals as several of the pack members depended on them in some way or another. And no that he heard that the grey female in front of her had been wanting a horse made the want of finding them soon only worsen up.

“Don’t ‘ya worry, we will be able to find one soon. We just need to find the correct way to attract them back to the Valley”

he was trying to make the ambient a bit more cheery but it seemed he was failing to do so as he was not even having minimal success with his own mood.

Seeing that the bird had in no way offended her helped him calm the stiffness on his back, whenever raven was on the area he always needed to have an army of excuses available as she tended to be rude and sometimes even cruel.

“I am so glad she has not offended you, half of what comes out of that beak gets me into some kind of trouble”

in response the bird laughed in her own and cawing form, amused as she could feel the frustration that was pretty much seeping out of him.

As Tala spoke to the bird on lowspeech he sighted heavily, eyeing the oh so pleased with herself bird that was currently having so much fun in finding whatever bug that was unlucky to be on the fur where she stood and also in the less appropriate moment.

“Черт бы тебя побрал птицы”

he tried to make his evil little thoughts as low in volume as possible but the bubbling anger on the pit of his stomach made it hard for him to do so. It was rather rare for him to speak on his father’s language but when taken as to the point of anger it became increasingly common until he would finish up speaking everything on Russian.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread