We didn't start the fire
[html]
[Image: ooc-1.jpg]

Of course I don't mind Big Grin

She had never considered running away from home. Ember had left the packlands for a short time to look for her mother and sister, but it hadn't really been running away. She had just wanted to find them. Sometimes she felt like she didn't have enough time, like she needed to find them all right now. If she could, then they could be together. Right now, in her new pack, she had a cousin...but she didn't really know Melisande all that well yet.

She wasn't sure what she would say when someone came to meet her. Maybe she should say 'hello'? Or...'Good day'? Perhaps it would be good to mention something about the weather. She'd learned that it was a good conversation starter. Ember wasn't exactly the most social wolf...she tended to stay alone. Not because she didn't enjoy other peoples' company...but because she didn't know what to say or do a lot of the time, and she didn't want anyone to think that she was boring.

The eight month old swallowed as a figure approached out of the rain, shrinking down a little bit. No threats from her; she wasn't interested in fighting.

Shadowed Sun. What a peculiar name. "Ah...um...greetings to you, as well, Sir. From Labrynth Glen. We're quite a ways away...but a rather big territory" She wasn't sure if she was babbling. "My name? Ember--Ember Phoenix. I came from the pack Storm of the old lands." The rain was dripping down her coat, now, making puddles where she stood, but she didn't mind. "Nice weather, huh" It was an attempt at a joke, at least.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread