she called it her future
[html]

occgoodnessss

J'adore let another smiled ripple across his face, You welcome'.

When the female spoke of his family J'adore shook his head, 'Not in AniWaya no, well not technically. There is a pup there called Ayasha, she spend so much time in my company I have started to regard her as a relative. I have a future mate in Cercatori D'arte and an adopted son also'. His throat closed up and he felt himself begging not to utter the next thing he was straining to say, he did though with a sorrowful smile and dull white eyes, 'My daughter however, is floating on the wind'. He spoke in riddles what he found hard to say, if asked to he wold explain but this way it was easier for him to without his eyes tearing up.

His attention turned to his other family, his parents and past pack mates. 'My parents however live in Spain, well last time I saw them. They may have moved to where I grew up'. His parents had always been wavering between the two. It was most probably it was either in France, Italy or Spain they now resided. But any of those three destionations were a world away.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread