So, how'd you find 'Souls?
Back when WWS1 closed in 2002, I was 12 years old and loved it. I played a guy named Shrine [very poorly]. While I was there, I remember hearing about Bleeding Souls and seeing the ads for it a lot, and once or twice while at WWS I glanced at it and was too scared of it. That may or may not have been around when it was darkest (Salvaged Eternity, etc.?). After WWS closed I tried joining, but I was having a hard time coming up with a character because everything was so dark, so I posted in the OOC forum asking for help... and then Libri swept in and was like MY CHARACTER JUST HAD PUPPIES, ADOPT ONE. I was terrified so I said sure, and Maluki had a player!

I played him in and out for like, a year maybe, with really yucky consistency... and then stopped for a few years. My freshman year of college, I was finding myself with a lot of free time, so I was wondering if 'Souls was still alive. I googled it and it was, so I was like hey, why not play again? And so I shaped up Maluki into Jefferson and rejoined the next day. Tongue

Messages In This Thread