So, how'd you find 'Souls?
Hay! Just for fun and my own curiosity, how'd you find 'Souls? Comments totally welcome and appreciated, dudes. :3
Found you guys through Myth :3
Totally found `Souls on Lupus Lacrimosus, I believe. I saw it, I loved it, I didn't join it. Instead, I joined a different PbP found in `Souls affiliates. BUT I CAME BACK. Why? BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL SO FREAKING AWESOME. Yeah, that's my "I finded `Souls" story. Aren't I lame. -.-
old games called from the ashes. Used to be distant whispers before it was FTA.
An affiliation from forever ago. Anyone remember Fish's game Never Cry Wolf? ;]
Through a frand who was stalking the site at the time, but never ended up joining :I
Well, I was looking for some fun wolf rpg's, and I soon found top 50 wolf rpg's. I found 'Souls on Top 50, so... Isn't my story exciting?!
I joined ages ago, then left. Then Shawchert told me that they played and I had been thinking of coming back, so I did. Found the link on RoT. Big Grin
I found 'Souls in like 2002 when it was still Bleeding Souls. I am almost positive I found it on a lupe RP group on Neopets... hahaha. xD Oh man...

MEMOORRRYYY~
QUOTE (Ehno Marino @ Mar 7 2011, 11:01 PM)
An affiliation from forever ago. Anyone remember Fish's game Never Cry Wolf? ;] [/quote]
I do remember! I still have Fish on my LJ. Smile

I found 'Souls through affiliation with a few sites -- Four Seasons, Touch of Silence, Midnight Velvet, and one more were affiliated together. I joined all four with Tayui, stuck around ToS for a bit, Midnight Velvet for a bit longer, and stayed with 'Souls all the way through. The layout was broken when I first joined so I was like "eww" but then it worked and I was happy. XD
I remember joining like, right when it was started and then left for some reason which I have no recollection of >.>

BUT! Back when Kim and I were living together she was like "HAY! Come back and join 'Souls" and I did and I haven't left since Big Grin
Do you think I could remember if I wanted to?!? I've had a kid since then!

Actually autumn sunrise got me to follow her here a long time ago.. Then she deserted me and by then I was addicted...
QUOTE (Tatiana Carrow @ Mar 7 2011, 11:08 PM)
I joined ages ago, then left. Then Shawchert told me that they played and I had been thinking of coming back, so I did. Found the link on RoT. Big Grin [/quote]
Wait. Taa? WHEN DID YOU COME BACK? (IS THIS EVEN THE SAME TAA? AAAA.)

I am old as hell and have been here forever.
I voted Affiliation (since I keep coming back through WWS), but in all seriousness, I really do not remember. I KNOW I found Bleeding Souls through some other means long before WWS was born, and I've been lurking for close to a decade. I remember when Kidoriah (eep, spelling?) was leader of Inferni, etc. The Symev thing was brand spanking new... Uh, OTHER THINGS?

IDK durr dee durr. <3
Eee... Bobbi! I started as Lupe RPs on Neopets, found Kahilli and Hannah there... continued RPing with them and 3 way phone convos then Kahilli linked me Souls and I've been around off and on ever since.
I had been searching Wolf RPGs for years on google until I found someone asking this on YahooAnswers or whatever and there was link to 'Souls. I love that person. :p
I found 'Souls in a DREAM. BECAUSE SOULS IS THAT EPIC TO GO INCEPTION-LIKE.

No, but I was bored one day and decided to get back into wolf roleplay, and googled 'Top wolf rpg's' and went into of the topsites.
I blame Meggles and Marie c:
QUOTE (Arkham Lykoi @ Mar 7 2011, 11:39 PM)
QUOTE (Tatiana Carrow @ Mar 7 2011, 11:08 PM)
I joined ages ago, then left. Then Shawchert told me that they played and I had been thinking of coming back, so I did. Found the link on RoT. Big Grin [/quote]
Wait. Taa? WHEN DID YOU COME BACK? (IS THIS EVEN THE SAME TAA? AAAA.)

I am old as hell and have been here forever. [/quote]
WHAT DO YOU MEAN. I thought there was only one of me. .___.
-points at crazy person- It's all Libri's fault. Annnnd I think she found it randomly or something? IDK, she showed it to me in class one day and I went bananas and asked her questions about it forever until she made me join instead of reading over her shoulder :3

I had never known something like this existed, and let's not rip up in my insane noobiness when I joined, kthankz ;D