We meet at last
WC: 300+ 3 points

The sound of footsteps brought her attention, and she turned her body around. It was coming from the area she had just vacated. She tensed her body, ready to either fight or run but then she relaxed as the leader's scent floated on the air and overwhelmed the scent of blood coming from her arm, and then his voice reached her ears. The battle scarred leader came into her field of vision and Jace felt awe and respect rush through her, she held a lot for respect for this man. His reaction after the snowstorm had cemented that in her mind, and that he had given his good arm to save one of pack mates. Her ears fell back and her tail lowered accordingly and she bowed though it was nothing elaborate or fancy, a simple greeted to a higher up.

"Yes, very dusty.... I am not unwell." She had hedged his question, if she answered that she was alright or fine then she would be lying, and lies were something she could not bring herself to utter. Lies hurt people and got them killed.

She felt somehow unequal with him in her four legged form and so shifted, raising up into her optime form as well. Though her form bore no clothes like his did, her thick fur was enough to keep her warm. Her slightly extended stomach was even more noticeable in this form something that she despaired at, her ears dropping back completely to lie against her head. She folded her arms across her chest and grimaced, the scars across her face stretching and distorting. She would not beat around the proverbial bush, not with something this important,

"I don't know if you know me but I am Jace, I joined the pack a short while ago. And you need to know that there is a rapist stalking the Valley." Her eyes hardened and filled with anger, flicking down to her stomach before she turned around without another word, showing him the red claw marks that extended down her black from her neck to the beginning of her tail and the teeth marks in her shoulder.

Messages In This Thread