We meet at last
300+ 3 points

His sigh was sad and weary and she turned back around to face him, uncrossing her arms and curling her hands into fists at her sides, her tail now flicking agitatedly behind her. She watched warily as he rubbed at his face, she didn't know how he would react, he might even be angry at her for causing it but whatever punishment he dealt her she would take.

"Who did it? When?" His questions were not unexpected as she answered them with complete honesty. Her stomach still lurched unsteadily at the thought of her rape and nausea filled it, churning uneasily within her.

"Lucifer." His name was hissed with all the hatred and rage that Jace felt for the sick black male. Again her eyes shifted down to her protruding stomach and her voice still remained a snarl,

"These might be his." She nodded down at her stomach, "About the end of last month. I had met him before, he was staggering around drunk inside our borders so I suitably ejected him from the Valley after determining that there was nothing of purpose that he could be doing here. Anyway I was patrolling the borders as per usual and I was ambushed from behind by him like all cowards attack." Her lip curled up in distaste. " The struggle escalated to rape and if it wasn't for Ookami I do not believe I would have escaped alive. He seemed intent on causing as much.. damage as possible." She had given him her explanation, she did not expect any sympathy or comfort from the Alpha male. he was not the type of person to give those out so freely. But his knowledge was enough for her and he could begin to help hunt down this monster and silence him for good. It was too late for herself but others could be spared from the ordeal.

Messages In This Thread