for you, for me, for everybody
[html]

Psh, is not fail!

As she got a good look at the coy girl, she had to admit she was a little surprised. She was not what, appearance-wise anyway, Savina would have expected of a member of the clan. The whole aura she seemed to give off seemed to be contradictory to what she knew about Inferni as well. Her personal experiences with clan members had been a fairly mixed bag. Two very good and close friends of hers had lived there and yet she had also had her most intense fight and bought of rage with another coyote from the clan. The Marino was never quite sure what to expect from them, but this sleepy-eyed girl certainly was not within the spectrum of her expectations. That certainly wasn't a bad thing though. The Consul watched as the girl slid down off of her steed and approached. The femme introduced herself and extended a hand. Savina took the lighter shaded hand and gave it a soft but firm shake. "Pleased to meet you as well Sage."

The compliment of her necklace made her smile brighten and that all familiar giddy light of love briefly spark in her eyes. "Why thank you! No, I did not. It was a gift from my mate." Savina thought back to the day he had given her the necklace and was amazed at how long ago it had been. It was before their relationship had been official, truly only in its budding stages. She had been wearing this necklace for over two years now, and yet it still brought her the same feelings as it had the day he had so carefully put it around her neck. This was no time for a trip down memory lane though, as it appeared that Sage had some business, or at least a message, that she wished to carry out. "Well, we appreciate Inferni's good will. We are a peaceful pack and like to keep on good terms with everyone if we can."

She thought she knew the answer, but supposed there was no harm in asking. "I don't suppose that either an Anselm de le Poer or Ryan de le Poer are currently residing in the clan? They are good friends of mine, and have both lived there in the past." She had heard nothing from Anselm in months, and from Ryan even longer. If they were still abroad from Nova Scotia she hoped that they were at least well and happy.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4ebed; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #232129; }
.allifreebei04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2f42; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei04 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#4b77a5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4ebed; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2f42; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei04-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #1e2f42; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei04-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #a5bbd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread