for you, for me, for everybody
[html]
Thread Information
Date: February 23, 2011. (Current)

Setting: Southern Ethereal Eclipse/McNamara's Landing.

Time: Early evening.

Character Form: Optime
[/html]

[html]

Alli: If you'd like to join in on this thread, you are more than welcome. Big Grin WC: 419

Sage's next goal after visiting Cercatori d'Arte had been their neighboring pack, once which she'd learned was called Crimson Dreams. The Lykoi girl had heard little about this group, but took that as a positive sign rather than a negative one. After all, it seemed as if everyone had heard of Inferni, and most of their press was negative. So without worry, she had mounted Lennon several hours prior and headed off after a nice but brief lunch just outside of Cercatori. A rabbit for her, and a nice patch of grass for him.

Because the girl had not ventured to research this pack yet, she had no clue what to bring as offerings. So instead, she just carried extra handmade leather bags, canvas paintings, and several pounds of freshly tanned leathers and furs. Hopefully at least one of these things might interest the leadership of Crimson Dreams. And if not, she could always come back! The girl had plenty of ideas up her sleeve, just not enough room to carry all of their products in one trip.

She arrived on the outskirts of the Crimson Dreams territory; or, at least, what she assumed to be so. The scents had changed as she neared the break in the dense forest of Ethereal Eclipse. The hippie girl and her handsome horse stood where the sparse trees met the wide open expanse of land that seemed to mark the beginning of their territory. Sage's daisy-yellow eyes narrowed to make out what appeared to be an elaborate system of caves to her left, in the near distance. Suddenly she was reminded of Inferni, and felt the strange tug to return there; something that she rarely experienced in Juniper Peace. After all, their "home" had moved nearly monthly. It seemed that only now was she realizing how nice it could be to have a stable, rooted place to call home.

The Lykoi earth child glanced around again for a moment, briefly, before sending up a call, requesting a presence. Specifically, she aimed for some sort of leader or co-leader, but if someone else came first, she wouldn't be adverse to speaking with anyone. Her voice came out in a series of yips which carried melodically across the land, her voice as gentle and welcoming as always. With any luck, she would be greeted in no time; hopefully, without much grief. The girl didn't truly know the extent to which Inferni's bad impression had carried.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5f8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c58; }
.sagefreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#e0d7f5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f8f5f8; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sagefreeb2-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c58; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreeb2-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c4c58; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#300+
[/html]
[html]

Look at us! With our pretty Alli tables and Kiritars ;3

Some weight had been lifted from the Marino matron's shoulders when Artemis had finally woken up after nearly a whole month of being in her unnatural sleep. Her daughter's condition had only been half of the pressure baring down on her though. The other half belonged to Denali and there still was no sign of her adopted son. When the snowstorm had hit, whatever small hope she held out for him had nearly vanished. It was true, he was nearly an adult now, but his coat was so thin and he had never been out on his own since she had found him at the borders, a likely orphan. Savina hoped, prayed, that the gods had looked after Denali and had helped him to weather the storm and to survive. Little did she know that he had been dead before the first flake of snow had fallen.

Now that Artemis was awake she was spending much less time inside Haven Manor and more time checking the borders. It was partially because she had neglected the task so much while her silver painted daughter slept, and partially because her heart still hoped that she would at least see or smell some sign of her missing son. In her daydreams she still imagined him running towards her, sorry he had ever been so foolish as to think that the accident was his fault and that they wouldn't love him anymore. Such images remained firmly in her mind though. Fanciful thoughts that became less likely with each day that passed.

The slender Italian woman walked the borders slowly this evening, her white pea coat and Neapolitan colored scarf wrapped securely about her. She hadn't been paying too much attention when a strange call filled the air and her face and ears perked up with curiosity. It was no wolf that called, but a coyote. The Consul had no prejudices against the smaller species and since the call was for leadership and she was already out, she made a direct line towards the direction of the call. It was not long before her emerald eyes betook two forms at Crimson Dreams' edge: one of a canine and the other of a horse. The Marino approached with a soft smile on her lips. "Hello, I am Savina Marino, the leader of Crimson Dreams. What may I help you with?" her accented tones asked genially. She doubted the coy girl wished to join, for she smelled strongly of the clan, and so was interested to see what it was the other desired.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4ebed; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #232129; }
.allifreebei04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2f42; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei04 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#4b77a5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4ebed; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2f42; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei04-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #1e2f42; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei04-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #a5bbd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]
[html]

Haha, yes! Awesome bling! Big Grin Sorry for my fail post... ; ; Next ones will be better I swear.

The Lykoi girl had wandered a bit farther along the borderline, tracing its circumference on horseback at an idle walking pace. She had paced a bit farther than she'd intended, and turned around to head back to where she had called, figuring that the best place to wait, after all. As she approached her original resting place, as if in perfect timing, a slender, pretty female form glided towards her.

The dark woman wore a smile and had a kind air about her, nearing the mounted hippie-girl without any apparent concern. That was a good sign, at least.

"Hello, I am Savina Marino, the leader of Crimson Dreams. What may I help you with?" she introduced gently.

Sage didn't know what it was, but she liked this woman already. Wearing her own friendly, slightly drowsy smile, the girl lowered herself from Lennon's back, giving him a firm but loving pat. Yellow eyes turned to catch the Marino woman's emerald ones as she neared her, saying: "A pleasure to meet you, Savina! My name is Sage River Lykoi; Inferni is my home."

Once she was within proper distance, Sage extended a small hand happily, glancing at the soft pink shell hanging from the graceful ladys neck. "Oh, what a lovely necklace! Did you make it yourself?" she asked, almost forgetting her reason for being here. "I have no need for help, miss; I just wanted to bring good tidings from Inferni to Crimson Dreams." Her mission was simple, but she would of course be happy to make friends and allies in the process.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5f8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c58; }
.sagefreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#e0d7f5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f8f5f8; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sagefreeb2-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c58; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreeb2-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c4c58; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Psh, is not fail!

As she got a good look at the coy girl, she had to admit she was a little surprised. She was not what, appearance-wise anyway, Savina would have expected of a member of the clan. The whole aura she seemed to give off seemed to be contradictory to what she knew about Inferni as well. Her personal experiences with clan members had been a fairly mixed bag. Two very good and close friends of hers had lived there and yet she had also had her most intense fight and bought of rage with another coyote from the clan. The Marino was never quite sure what to expect from them, but this sleepy-eyed girl certainly was not within the spectrum of her expectations. That certainly wasn't a bad thing though. The Consul watched as the girl slid down off of her steed and approached. The femme introduced herself and extended a hand. Savina took the lighter shaded hand and gave it a soft but firm shake. "Pleased to meet you as well Sage."

The compliment of her necklace made her smile brighten and that all familiar giddy light of love briefly spark in her eyes. "Why thank you! No, I did not. It was a gift from my mate." Savina thought back to the day he had given her the necklace and was amazed at how long ago it had been. It was before their relationship had been official, truly only in its budding stages. She had been wearing this necklace for over two years now, and yet it still brought her the same feelings as it had the day he had so carefully put it around her neck. This was no time for a trip down memory lane though, as it appeared that Sage had some business, or at least a message, that she wished to carry out. "Well, we appreciate Inferni's good will. We are a peaceful pack and like to keep on good terms with everyone if we can."

She thought she knew the answer, but supposed there was no harm in asking. "I don't suppose that either an Anselm de le Poer or Ryan de le Poer are currently residing in the clan? They are good friends of mine, and have both lived there in the past." She had heard nothing from Anselm in months, and from Ryan even longer. If they were still abroad from Nova Scotia she hoped that they were at least well and happy.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4ebed; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #232129; }
.allifreebei04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2f42; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei04 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#4b77a5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4ebed; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2f42; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei04-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #a5bbd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]
[html]

Big Grin Savina is cool. WC: 324

"Pleased to meet you as well Sage," Savina said in accented words as she took Sage's hand in her own.

With a smile, Sage's eyes briefly met the Consul's attractive emerald ones, seeing them light up at the mention of her simple jewelry. "Why thank you! No, I did not. It was a gift from my mate." the dark woman answered in kind, the curve on her lips broadening. Sage gave a quick nod, eyes wandering away for a moment as she was lost in her own mind for a moment. Her mate... she thought, wondering whether or not she might have one of those, one day. Maybe, one day. The thought of monogamy was nearly foreign to her, although the gold-hearted hippie girl supposed she could see the appeal.

"I must say he has great taste, then, love!" she returned with zeal, beaming back at the woman.

In the background, Lennon dug at the ground vaguely, dragging Sage's attention away briefly from the conversation with the Italian lady. Oh! The gifts! she remembered with a quick, silent gasp.

"Well, we appreciate Inferni's good will. We are a peaceful pack and like to keep on good terms with everyone if we can." Savina said, bringing the conversation back to its original, main goal.

"That's great to hear!" she said, honest emotion on her face. "I often wish that the clan would be a more peaceful place..." she added, trailing off a bit sadly. "But! I shouldn't fret, I suppose; there's plenty of time." And just like that, her smile returned.

"I don't suppose that either an Anselm de le Poer or Ryan de le Poer are currently residing in the clan? They are good friends of mine, and have both lived there in the past." Savina wondered.

"I'm afraid I can't say for sure that they are; there are quite a few de le Poer around now, though. Mostly Gabriel's kids, though, I think." the hippie girl replied, her voice gentle, thoughtful.

It was also possible that Sage was wrong; the young girl was aware that there were several clan members whom she was not acquainted with, and it was possible that Ryan and Anselm were among them. Best not to get her hopes up, though, she thought.

<style>
.sagetrippyhippie .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sagetrippyhippie p {padding:2px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sagetrippyhippie b {color:#AF7817; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sagetrippyhippie {background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5007/sagetrippy.gif); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 90px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Awww thanks ^^ I like Sage too! Sorry for the wait :x

She didn't notice the wandering in Sage's eyes, since her own mind had been drifting elsewhere back in her personal past. Savina and Kansas had had their share of bumps in the road, but in the end they always came back together and reaffirmed their love for one another. There wasn't a day that went by that the Italian fey was not thankful that she had found the Sadira man and accepted him into her life. He had given her the greatest gifts that anyone could ever ask for: unconditional love and children. She could not imagine life without him, and dearly hoped that she would never have to face such a scenario in reality either. Savina laughed lightly at the coyote's enthusiastic compliment to Kansas' tastes. "I agree, and he knows me well." Anything from the ocean had a special meaning to the woman of the sea.

It was nice to see the values of Crimson Dreams appreciated by someone outside the pack. When it came to violence, Savina believed that it had its purpose, but only in the most extreme of circumstances when they was no other choice. Some may have called this view a weak one, but she had never seen it as such. Especially not since she had become a leader. It seemed that Sage had higher wishes for her own home as a certain sadness swept across her face. It was a mere passing cloud though and soon the girl was back to her happy, bubbly self. "Change is always possible." She added helpfully, always wishing to foster hope for a brighter future. Hopefully one day all the packs could live in a more harmonious nature.

It wasn't a surprise to hear that Sage did not know if Ryan and Anselm were present in the clan presently; Savina had expected as much. "I wouldn't be surprised if they were both still absent; I think they both have a bit of a wanderlust in them. Well, if you happen across either of them, tell them hello for me," she said with a smile. Another thought passed through her mind like a ghost and her face momentarily darkened. "You've been traveling a bit through the lands, yes? Have you by chance seen a young man with brown and tan fur? He usually is wearing this metal cat mask on the top of his head." Savina's hope that someone had seen Denali had grown ever thinner, but she could not stop asking every new soul who showed up on her borders.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+
[/html]
[html]

No worries, I'm kinda slow too. <3 WC: 504

Sage couldn't help but feel comfortable and secure in the presence of this strong woman; she wondered if the pack that the dark Italian woman ruled over was equally welcoming and receptive. Perhaps Sage would have to travel this way more often, after all. It was unfortunately far from Inferni, though, sadly. The trip was a bit better now that she had Lennon, too; his companionship was invaluable during these long trips.

Savina took Sage's compliment appreciatively and with a smile. Appraising yellow eyes absorbed the happy demeanor shining through as the Italian lady spoke of her mate. How nice it was, to see someone so happily entwined with someone else, for life. The hippie girl briefly thought of mother and father; they were no longer together. Their family was no longer whole, and no longer completely happy. Sage pushed these thoughts away; she could not keep thinking negatively. Her life was going well, and she really was happy, wasn't she? She'd made friends, and she had family here, too... The girl snapped back to reality as the beautiful Italian accent caught her attention.

"Change is always possible." Savina offered.

Sage nodded firmly in reply, smiling and agreeing. "Yes, yes, I sure do hope so." Of course, Sage feared that it may be impossible to change something so deeply ingrained into Inferni's culture and history. It would not stop her from trying, though.

The Marino woman spoke some vague details about her de le Poer friends, and Sage gave a small laugh at the mention of wanderlust. She had it, too. Maybe it was genetic? "Of course, I will," she promised. And she would, if she ever met them. "I get itch to travel, too, as you can see..." she added

Savina continued, wondering about something else, now. A boy brown and tan boy, wearing a mask? Sage's brow furrowed, trying to remember. Something like that, though, she would have been sure to notice. "I have been traveling quite a bit, but I don't think I've seen him, love... I'm sorry..." With any luck, though, he would be found.

Yellow eyes wandered the landscape; the place was lovely, kept natural and beautiful, just the way she liked it. Sage realized that she often pined after and longed for land that was not Inferni. The place just felt darker, and though it had it's lovely spots, too, Sage often preferred places like this. Cours des Miracles was probably her favorite so far, though; she loved views of the ocean there. This place was on the ocean, too, wasn't it? Oh, she would just have to see it one day.

"It's very nice here; you're on the ocean, too, aren't you?" Many pack lands seemed attached to the water; it was almost something she could count on wherever she went. "I'll have to see it one day." she commented, eyes wandering back briefly to check on Lennon.

As always, the stallion roamed nearby, head to the ground dutifully searching for anything edible. At least her companion was easy to please.

<style>
.sagetrippyhippie .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sagetrippyhippie p {padding:2px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sagetrippyhippie b {color:#AF7817; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sagetrippyhippie {background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5007/sagetrippy.gif); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 90px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Crimson Dreams had been founded on the principles of peace and safety and it was something they were always striving to maintain. The Dreamers were not a prejudiced bunch; others were judged on their actions and not their heritage. That was likely why Sage felt so comfortable here. Crimson Dreams was a place of acceptance, willing to give most anyone a chance. Perhaps that was why a cunning murderer had slipped so easily into their midst, even though none of them were aware of this fact as of yet.

It was refreshing to see someone from the clan hoping for change to occur. Savina had not been in these lands her whole life, and so knew very little of the past and why Inferni was the way that it was, but from what little she had gleaned their attitudes were not completely unwarranted. After learning what a monster Haku Soul was, so could wholly understand the reason Inferni had gone to war with Dahlia. It would be interesting to see if Sage could succeed in making her home a more open and understanding place. The Marino certainly wished her luck in the task.

"I thank you," she said in response to the promise that greetings would be passed to her friends if the girl happened to see them. She did care greatly for the two de le Poers, and hoped to see them again some day. "I think we all do from time to time, some more than others though." Her brother had always had the wanderlust in his blood as well, but she was thankful that he had settled down here in Crimson Dreams with her. Ehno had always been one of the most important people in her life and she had often felt lost when he was away from her.

It was not a surprise when Sage said that she had not seen anyone matching Denali's description. A weary sigh was issues from the worried mother's chest, a crestfallen appearance taking over her for the moment. "It is alright, I did not think you probably had. He went missing before the blizzard even hit, perhaps he's not even in Nova Scotia any longer." That was her highest hope anyway. Deep down, she had a feeling that some ill fate had befallen the boy. Savina tried to keep up hope, but each day it became even harder.

The Consul did her best to brighten back up when Sage commented on the Dreaming lands, the soft smile returning to her lips. "Thank you, and yes we lay claim to a beach down to the south. It's a very lovely place, I'd be happy to show it to you sometime." Riunione Beach was her favorite place in Crimson Dreams, outside of the comfort of Haven Manor.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+
[/html]
[html]

<3 WC: 456

Sage gave a hearty nod and a jovial grin when Savina spoke of the wanderlust living in everyone. "Yes, I suppose you're right." The earth child knew this to be true, too. Travel to and from Inferni, though, seemed limited. Compared to her past life in Juniper Peace, the travel she did now was petty. Still, she spent much time walking through the woods; her well rounded calves proved this. It was a shame she'd not yet met someone who longed for that world experience the way that she did.

Large chocolate ears flicked back at Savina's recounting of the blizzard, when she'd lost that metal masked person. The dark Marino woman seemed anguished, and Sage's sun-colored eyes turned down, towards the ground, her own expression falling. No one should have to suffer through that. Sage was perpetually grateful that she hadn't lost many so close to her. Still, there was a stinging there, but the tan princess tried to keep her thoughts from death. She just knew that Daddy was still alive.

Sage gave a courteous, slight bow at the warm invitation and welcome. She would certainly love to visit the strip of the sandy beach that Crimson Dreams lay claim to. Oh, that would just be lovely!" she said with the gentle flourish of small cream hands.

Her gaze wandered to the skyline, and then to the sky above. The sun was quickly getting low, and the child of the forest feared what dangers lay in the darkness. Remembering the items she'd brought, Sage muttered, "Oh!" in realization. Turning and closing the distance between she and Lennon, the girl reached into his saddlebag and, after some fumbling, retrieved an item that she thought would be fitting for this place, for this woman. She'd remembered this specific painting earlier, and just knew she would have to give it to Savina. It was quite small, but more detailed than most. The image was a melded painting of the sea; the cliffs of Cours des Miracles and the rocky shores of Inferni adding inspiration to the small work. After staring at it for a moment, smiling, Sage strode back over to the taller, darker woman and held it against her chest briefly.

"I must be going rather shortly, as it is getting late; but I brought some paintings with me, and I think this one fits your home just right." she explained, holding out the piece for ebony lady to see. "Consider it a token of peace, if you will." she said with a smile, yellow eyes soft on the peaceful Marino woman. Sage only hoped the woman had a place for the piece of art; it was one that was close to her own heart.

<style>
.sagetrippyhippie1 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sagetrippyhippie1 p {padding:2px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sagetrippyhippie1 b {color:#64480b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sagetrippyhippie1 {background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5007/sagetrippy.gif); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 90px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Shall we wrap this up in your reply? Smile

The urge to wander far and wide had never hit her all that much, especially not when one compared her to her brother and sister. Ehno and Ghita had both seen much more of the world than she had, but this had never bothered Savina aside from the fact that she missed her siblings when they were away. The times of being lost and scattered to the wind were over now though. Amazingly they had all found each other again here in Nova Scotia and she didn't think that any of them had any intentions to leave Crimson Dreams. The Marinos were the heart of the pack; their family had grown large and prosperous here, despite all odds.

Savina did her best to push her thoughts and worries for Denali away for the moment; she had become somewhat adept at that when she was faced with duties that required her to focus. They were always there though, hovering and simply waiting for the chance when they would consume her again. She wondered when she would ever know true peace again. Still, the smile crept back to her face as Sage graciously accepted her invitation. "You should come back to see it in the spring or summer, that's when it's beauty is at its height." The beach was still breathtaking now, but it did have a certain feel of cold and desolation during the months of winter.

The coyote girl looked to the sky and seemed to remember something before she uttered an exclamation and hurried back over to her horse. Savina's head cocked to the side and watched Sage curiously, wondering what it was that she was looking for. After a few moments the clan member walked back over with something clutched to her chest. The Italian listened to the words Sage had to say and then emerald eyes looked over the small painting that was present to her. "It's beautiful Sage! Did you paint this yourself?" she asked as her dark hands carefully took the peace offering. "I will find a place of honor for it in the Manor." Anu had brought back a similar token from AniWaya, perhaps they could display all their gifts from other packs in the same place. "I thank you sincerely for this gesture, but I suppose we both should be getting home now. You are welcome to come back and visit anytime you wish," the Consul offered with a genuinely warm smile.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+
[/html]