dead man's tango
[html]<style type="text/css">
.wickedwretch b {font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; color:#d8e0d3; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.wickedwretch p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.wickedwretch {width:400px;border:1px solid #5a6e60;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... wretch.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#131f2a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:"Trebuchet MS", tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4b4d;}
</style>

She felt suddenly guilty for making her brother chase her back through the hole. It had seemed like a fun idea idea at the time...what had gone wrong? If only they were the same size...or closer to the same size. But no, Wretch was much smaller. "I'm sorry I'm so small."

Then a sudden pinch as her ear was caught in the other pup's mouth. Her muzzle fell open in surprise at this sneak attack, trying to turn her head in his direction to snap at whatever parts of Pandemic she could get at. She'd get him back for sure! With a larger yank her ear was free and she reached out to try and push him before turning back toward the forest. "Come catch me!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread