Sparrow Grace seeking Shawchert
[html]

welcome to cda! ^^ and i love how much your char loves shaw xD shaw is absent/scarce, however, so i'm here to take her place! :3 i also have to go on vacation - if we don't finish before then, i'll just title you up and i'll resume when i ge tback!

Skye was watching over the pack as Shaw searched for Orin - it was a confusing time, a dark time, and she didn't like it. No, she didn't like it at all - although the pack was doing well without him, she missed the tall leader that kept everything in order. He was on top of things, Shawchert, and she wasn't sure how long he'd be gone or when he'd be back - and she wasn't sure if the culprit of Orin's disappearance was still on the prowl inside the territory of Cercatori d'Arte. All she could do was hope.

Soon, however, other thoughts were pushed out of her mind as she scented a new scent on the borders; she quickly paced towards the scent and found a white woman around her age lingering around the borders. She was a pretty woman, with long, wiry limbs and a slim figure sporting small, black speckles and tan, warm eyes.

"Hello," she said warmly, trying to push away any misgivings right now and focusing on the newcomer. "I'm Skye Collins, the co-leader of Cercatori d'Arte. May I help you?"

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dadde4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #293343; }
.allifreebei08-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei08 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei08 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#94b8d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei08.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dadde4; padding: 125px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei08-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #293343; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei08-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #86a2bc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
wc:
[/html]

Messages In This Thread