Sparrow Grace seeking Shawchert
OOC

Character Birthdate (including year): 2 years old
Birthdate: May 13th, 2009
Species: 10% Gray Wolf 90% Arctic Wolf C
Preferred Art Rank: Gardener
A Secondary Form of Contact: Gmail, I'll IM you my second email you can contact me with
Currently Played Characters: Sparrow Grace
How You Found 'Souls: I was looking for a RPG
Recruits by:
Initial Post:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

IC

Sparrow Grace leaped through the forest with the dignified beautiful gait of a deer. Memories played through her mind, taunting her so immensely she felt like a large buck had kicked her right in the ribs, knocking the air right out of her. She looked around, everything nearby looking like gentle paint brush strokes from some of the paintings her mother had painted occasionally for her father. As she neared the valley with long strips of waving grass that started to look a tad bit brighter from the setting sun that was millions of miles from where the young fae had been standing, she spotted a river that looked about the size of a quarter from where she was standing and decided to stop by it. Sparrow sat down by the small pond for some rest then, dipped her canteen that she had received as a gift as a young pup from her father into the calm pond that was so still, it looked as if you could walk right across it as if it was tile. As the canteen touched face with the water, it sent tiny little ripples surrounding it that looked like leopard prints on the majestic pelt of a leopard's.

Sparrow Grace tightened the cap around her canteen and rose back up as the faint smell of other wolves tickled her moist nose. This time, she decided to give her sore feet a break and walked towards her destination. As she walked, taking in all the beautiful sights and smells, she spotted an apple tree, her favorite fruit. She reached a small hand towards the biggest apple on the whole tree and plucked it off of it's branch, making a large "snap!" that could probably be heard from quite a while away. She placed the apple inside the small knapsack that her canteen and some bird seed was in. She spread some bird seed near some of the trees since she knew that birds would stop to rest on the branches above her. She ran closer and closer to the scent of another wolf and then a bell went off in her head, it was the leader of the Cercatori d'Arte pack, Shawchert Menue! Her eyes lightened up and a smile tickled the corners of her lips that had been in a sad, grim position for weeks. "Maybe I can join..." She said quietly to herself.

Sparrow Grace had heard far too much about this guy to forget about him, her siblings would never shut up about him! They told her about all the lovely talents he has and how he protected his pack and territory pretty much with his life and how strong he was... It was so unreal that she finally had the chance to meet him. "I wonder what Mongoose is doing right now..." She mumbled quietly to herself as he thought of her older brother that had taken her position after her big mistake and then it came to her, what if she was rejected by Shawchert? What would she do then? She sighed and thought, "Well, it's a risk worth taking!" and neared his territory.
[html]

welcome to cda! ^^ and i love how much your char loves shaw xD shaw is absent/scarce, however, so i'm here to take her place! :3 i also have to go on vacation - if we don't finish before then, i'll just title you up and i'll resume when i ge tback!

Skye was watching over the pack as Shaw searched for Orin - it was a confusing time, a dark time, and she didn't like it. No, she didn't like it at all - although the pack was doing well without him, she missed the tall leader that kept everything in order. He was on top of things, Shawchert, and she wasn't sure how long he'd be gone or when he'd be back - and she wasn't sure if the culprit of Orin's disappearance was still on the prowl inside the territory of Cercatori d'Arte. All she could do was hope.

Soon, however, other thoughts were pushed out of her mind as she scented a new scent on the borders; she quickly paced towards the scent and found a white woman around her age lingering around the borders. She was a pretty woman, with long, wiry limbs and a slim figure sporting small, black speckles and tan, warm eyes.

"Hello," she said warmly, trying to push away any misgivings right now and focusing on the newcomer. "I'm Skye Collins, the co-leader of Cercatori d'Arte. May I help you?"

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dadde4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #293343; }
.allifreebei08-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei08 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei08 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#94b8d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei08.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dadde4; padding: 125px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei08-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #293343; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei08-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #86a2bc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
wc:
[/html]
OOC: Lol, thanks I didn't know who'd reply so I just decided to put that she knew him

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sparrow Grace looked up towards the Luperci in front of her eyes and she smiled, trying to think of a way to ask to get in without sounding like a beggar or just spitting all the words out at once rudely. She hesitated for a moment then replied in a high-pitched tone "Well, I'm looking to join the Cercatori pack around here, do you have an idea where it is? Or is this it?" She asked with a slight tilt of her head, her beige eyes focused on Skye's youthful face.

EDIT: She felt very embarassed appearing in front of another with just a cloth over her bosoms that looked like they were just about to bust out of the humble sheet and a large maple leaf covering her groin.
[html]

just a heads up - gardener is a co-rank, not a rank! ^^ if you'd like your character to be a general member and strive for the gardener co-rank, however, that's fine!

Skye smiled warmly at the girl - she seemed slightly embarrassed, but that was nothing to be embarrassed of, her humble clothes - Skye, in fact, was wearing humble clothes herself; her coat was quite thick during these colder winter months, and she didn't feel the need to dress too warmly - a sleeveless shirt and short pants she had stitched together was all that adorned the woman's figure. She didn't look on the other any worse because of her dress, however, and smiled and answered the newcomer's questions.

"You're on the border," she said. She was glad that someone new was joining the pack - they needed new members, badly, especially after Orin and her pups had been chased out and destroyed, and the pack was weak. She hoped to the very bottom of her heart that Shawchert found her friend - if he didn't, she'd assume the worst. But while she was here, she had to keep positive - a joiner was excellent news, indeed.

"And you're welcome to join," said the creamy white woman. "This is an artistic pack. Do you have any artistic skills to share with us? If you don't, it's alright - you can still be a member here in our family." Skye rather didn't like asking those questions, but it had to be done - otherwise, she wouldn't be a very good leader.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dadde4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #293343; }
.allifreebei08-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei08 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#94b8d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei08.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dadde4; padding: 125px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei08-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #86a2bc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
wc:
[/html]
OOC: O.K! Thanks!

IC: Sparrow Grace nodded her head and thought about how different her pack was compared to this one, her pack were more savage, most of them dressing with just one single leaf since most of her siblings were male. "That's good, I really can't go on any longer with these twigs I call legs" She chuckled quietly to herself and then her face lit up as Skye mentioned talents. She looked down at her feet and humbly replied "Well... I have a lot of experience with plant tending..." She hated admitting how good she was because she is rather timid and was afraid of what others thought of her.

Sparrow Grace looked back up and paused for a moment, saying over and over again in her head of what she would add on to her words that she thought sounded a little pushy. "Is there any way I can help the pack with my... abilities?" She said quietly, not sure if she should have said something other than abilities.
[html]

woo! welcome! ^^

Skye smiled - she was always glad to offer someone a home when they needed one. It was one of the parts she enjoyed about being a leader; she could accept people into the pack - the family. A family is what the members of Cercatori d'Arte were - a family that loved to create and share and love and be together. Some may come and go, but the bond they shared would always remain; and she loved, most of all the duties of being one of the leaders of the family, was to offer people a place to go. She concentrated on the female as she spoke.

Skye's face lit up when the woman mentioned gardening. She grinned at the woman - that was perfect! Just what she needed to help bring the Cercatori d'Arte garden back to life. Forgetting, for a moment, the troubles the pack had experiences in such a short time, she beamed at the white woman. "That's excellent!" she exclaimed, her tail wagging. "I'm a gardener as well - a storm recently blew in and tore up all of my plants, and I needed some help in the garden replanting and generally getting it back in shape. Welcome to Cercatori d'Arte!"

Then the woman laughed - in all the excitement, she had forgotten to ask the other woman her name. "I'm sorry - what was your name again?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
wc:
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

Sparrow Grace's tail wagged happily and her voice chimed back in like a chorus of bells "Oh, that's wonderful! Not the storm, that's happened to me before I know how it feels to have all your effort thrown away... I'd be happy to help! Thank you so much for accepting me and I hope I haven't offended you or Cercatori at all.." She said the last part a bit more slowly and lower to show Skye that she truly cared if she did offend her in any way.

Sparrow Grace went onto her knees and did what her pack called, "kissing the ground" she usually did this to show respect towards others and her family always smiled and laughed at her because they thought she did this far too often. As her nose touched the grass, she stood back up on her feet and smiled with a slow nod and a sweet curl of her lips.

Sparrow Grace was very grateful for finally having a new home and her heart beat slowed back to it's normal comfortable pace.

OOC: I have to go, I'll be online tomorrow! Goodnight!