Moving further
[html]

OOC: whoot, has been long...i'll start posting more often now. And i warn you, Quetzal uses spanish words very often.

Quetzal managed to calm the mule deer with reassuring words. She was confused by his sudden reaction. During her past journeys he had showed more cool-headed in front of foreign things and people than now. The woman looked back and saw a marten running in the oposite direction of them. That was all? only a marten? She looked at her mount disapprovingly, shaking her head, when she saw a wolfess appear from nowhere and run towards the marten. Quetzal's eyes opened large, as she grabbed the deer by hischin and led him to their direction.

Quetzal opened her mouth to talk, when the other woman spoke what the jackal already know. The marten was no threat for them, it had only scared her Moro, that was all. She approached more, taking a closer look at the wolfess. "I already know that, chica, i was only trying to get that coward back. Miedosito" She looked back at the deer, who seemed to be getting confidence, because she approached to the woman and extended his muzzle on the marten's direction.

Quetzal huffed and placed a hand on her right hip, supporting her weigh on her right leg, and looked at the black wolfess. "So, chica, i want to make sure...this is 'Souls right?" she looked around, and back to said wolfess. "I mean, i haven't seen more wolves...oh, por cierto, my name is Quetzal, Quetzal Savannah. What is your name?" She asked with a soft smile on her lips. Her long hair hovered to the right as a breeze of air blew on their direction. It sent chills down her spine, so she tightened the scarf around her neck, clinging to her only warmth source.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread