Moving further
[html]

OOC: weee!! first post with this charrie X3. She is in her Optime form.

As the jackal female moved downhill, she could swear that the air was getting colder. This was colder than she thought. Her hands surrounded her slender figure, trying to keep herself warm. She was closely followed by a deer, who didn't seem to mind the chilling breeze. His steps were decided, but his head moved in all directions, sniffing the air. The strange pair had arrived the day before, and they were trying to find a good place were to spend some days. Quetzal was told that the place was full of wolves, coyotes and dogs. But so far she hadn't seen any, and she was clearly disappointed.

"That old dog said that the place was inhabited...maybe he meant 'inhabited' by trees and air". The female stomped her feet against the ground, frustrated. Though, she moved further, a small part of her mind telling her to be patient. But that was something that she lacked. Patience. Suddenly Moro, the deer, straightened his head and glanced forward. Quetzal didn't see the sudden change on her companion until he broke into a gallop. She spinned on her ankles and followed him boldly, not knowing what had gotten into him. The scene looked natural, but in a normal situation, it would be the deer who followed the jackal, trying to stop her from doing something temmerary.

The deer stopped when he reached the base of the mountain in which they were standing. Quetzal managed to grab Moro by placing her arms around his neck, and tried to calm him down with reassuring words. "Shhh, take it easy boy. There is nothing wrong here. Calm down...". But what the female ignored was that there had been an actual reason for the deer's race. They were not alone.

[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Silyva and Rina had been wandering around for much of the day. With nothing to do what so ever. Boring! She was glad that Rina was there to keep her company. She watched the Marten run around. Climping up small trees, darting through bushes and shurbs. This what the cold did to her. Made her jumpy and wanting to run. Most likely to keep warm. Silyva laughed as she watched the silly creature trip over herself and then bound off again after some unseen object. "Rina you cazy little monster. What in Goddess name are you doin? If your trying to keep warm just suggle up in my hood and hide in my hair smart one." Silyva was on her two legs, wearing a long hooded coat. A bit old and ragged but it worked. She always had a spare anyways. Though it was in worse shape. With after she said had said to Rina, the small creature ran towards her, playfully growling as she did. Silyva turned to run away. Sheading her warm clothes in a small well practced movement, she slipped into the hold of her jaws and shifted on to all fours. She could feel the bones shrink back down into their normal place. There was only the slightest pain then the pleasure of the ground under all her feet. She sprinted away from the monster, zig zagging back and forth, trying to get aways from the thing. Of course she wasn't running at her full speed. She would end up leaving poor Rina in the dust. "Haha Rina! You'll never catch me you brat." She laughed at the Marten who was following close behind.

They raced across the ground, they didn't care if anyone saw them or not. They were having fun and thats all. For now it felt as all their worrys were gone, they were free from all problems. As they rounded the corner Silyva caught the sent of a deer. Her tummy rumbled in responce. Slowing to a halt she turned to face Rina who lepped onto her face with small snarls. "Oh get off you beast! Help!" She rolled to the ground, acting like Rina had her penned. "Oooo Oooo Guess what I smell Rina." She paused to see Rina tilt her head to the sky and took in a deep breath. After a second, she bounded off towards what she smelled. Silyva shocked called out "Rina wait! You'll scare it away you goof!" With a grumble she rolled back to her feet and ran after her. It was hard to keep up truly. Little Rina darted in and out of the snow. She began to lose sight of the animal.

She kept on lopping towards the smell. Sure of thats where Rina was headed and sure enough, thats where she found her. She looked down on the end the mountion. She noticed a deer with a wolf to her susprise running from her tiny little Rina. Why the hell were thry running from her?!

She sped down towards where they were. As soon as she got close enough, she scopped up her tiny pet. "Rina.. Thats not nice!" Looking towards the other she called out "Hey its alright! It was just my Marten Rina! She wont hurt you.

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

OOC: whoot, has been long...i'll start posting more often now. And i warn you, Quetzal uses spanish words very often.

Quetzal managed to calm the mule deer with reassuring words. She was confused by his sudden reaction. During her past journeys he had showed more cool-headed in front of foreign things and people than now. The woman looked back and saw a marten running in the oposite direction of them. That was all? only a marten? She looked at her mount disapprovingly, shaking her head, when she saw a wolfess appear from nowhere and run towards the marten. Quetzal's eyes opened large, as she grabbed the deer by hischin and led him to their direction.

Quetzal opened her mouth to talk, when the other woman spoke what the jackal already know. The marten was no threat for them, it had only scared her Moro, that was all. She approached more, taking a closer look at the wolfess. "I already know that, chica, i was only trying to get that coward back. Miedosito" She looked back at the deer, who seemed to be getting confidence, because she approached to the woman and extended his muzzle on the marten's direction.

Quetzal huffed and placed a hand on her right hip, supporting her weigh on her right leg, and looked at the black wolfess. "So, chica, i want to make sure...this is 'Souls right?" she looked around, and back to said wolfess. "I mean, i haven't seen more wolves...oh, por cierto, my name is Quetzal, Quetzal Savannah. What is your name?" She asked with a soft smile on her lips. Her long hair hovered to the right as a breeze of air blew on their direction. It sent chills down her spine, so she tightened the scarf around her neck, clinging to her only warmth source.

[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Silyva smiled when they turned to face her. She had never known a deer to befriend a wolf before, she thought they were their natural prey not friends. She didn't care though, not many wolves had Martens as their companions. It was kinda cute though, she had never looked at one not as prey before. It was a small thing compared to tallness.

When the jackal spoke, she spoke it two languages mixed together. As far as Silyva could tell is that it was Spanish. She understood what she said though, she knew a few words but not enough to make a whole conversation. She noticed that the deer streched towards her Marten. Wispering a few stern words to be sweet to their company, she set Rina back on the ground to check out the deer. Silyva figured that this would be her first time meeting an alive deer as well.

Refocing her line of sight back on the female she answered with a smile "Yup, sure is. I'll admit, it's not much but it makes a nice home if your looking to settle down or something. There are plenty of packs around here and that is where you'll find most of the wolves who live here." Pausing to remember the wolves she had met along her way to this place and the once she met once she made it here. Not all were nice but it was nice at times to see ones of her own kind. "Nice to meet you Quetzal Savannah, I am Silyva Sapphire. And this little monster who always ends up causing too much trouble happens to be Rina." She pointed towards her pet. Her smile was a good size now, remembering what they just doing before they had met this couple. They were a crazy pair, Rina and Silyva. Looking back up towards the female she noticed she had no clothes beside her scarf, which she would have to admit was kinda pretty. Reaching around to pull off her bag, she reached in and pulled out her spare coat. "Here," Outstreching her arm with the coat in her grasp. "Ya look cold. Try this on for size. It's not much but it will keep that chill away pretty good."

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

OOC: oh!! sorry for the long wait! but here i am x3

The female cotote catched with the corner of her eye how the small marten, Rina, jumped down from her master's body and made her way towards her own mount. This time, Moro didn't jump or run away. Instead, he leaned his head to ground level and sniffed the marten's body with curiosity. She smiled at him, but then turned her head back to the black wolfess, who offered something to cover herself. "Gracias, and nice to meet you, Sylvia Saphire." She said taking the coat and trying it. It was too big for her lean figure, but it covered her from the chilling air. The female hugged herself to the coat, her shivers gone. She noticed that Sylvia was eyeing her scarf. Quetzal took off her garment and showed it to the wolfess. "Ten, check it if you want. You may try it on." She said, hoping that the wolfess would give her her scarf back. Quetzal was not what would be called a very confident person; she had never been. Specially during her trips. She had learned to keep an eye on her stuff if she didn't want other canines to steal it from her.

After handing Sylvia the scarf, she fixed the coat on herself a bit, and even swirled a bit and tried to see it from all angles. She thought that it was a pretty coat, but she would have to return it eventually. Meanwhile she outstretched her arm towards her deer, touching it's shoulder. "So, Moro, what do you think? Pretty, isn't it?" The deer raised his head and smelled the coat, but other than that, he returned his attention to the creature at his feet. The jackal chuckled and looked at Sylvia. "Don't mind him, he has no taste in clothing." Then she had an idea. She took off one of the feathers that adorned her hair and offered it to Sylvia. It was a beautyful red-tailed hawk feather, one of her favourites. "Try this one, it may look nice on your hair. It is from a desert bird, so i suppose that these aren't seen here too often." Tha jackal didn't mind to get rid from one of the multiple feathers that she owned, though, it's number had decreased from the trading that she had done.

Quetzal tilted her head, making the bone-carved earring on her left ear sway lightly. She wouldn't mind to trade some more feathers for the coat...

[/html]