Come as you are
Blue eyes watched her, she was stunning, she was something he would have hoped to find in a mate, if something would every happen to Deuce. He hoped he would never have to deal with being single, but with much much he liked to talk to the female, the male was doomed for issues with Deuce, he always had to let his feeling get in the way of his duty and love. The male smiled at her with a half grin, looking to her. Stunning, breath taking, any word that could stay she was good looking the male would pin them on her, her and a small handful of the older females around the lands.

"Hanna, knew me as a young child. After my mother was killed, Phasma took me in, and her other child and I butted heads. Hanna had to split up a fight between the two of us once...didn't mean we stopped, but she stopped that one. Well with there grandmother and I just having two boy's our-self we had the room, but I worry that something happened to her. Colibri..sorry for my boldness....However you are a very stunning, and charming." He hopped his boldness wouldn't get him on bad levels with her, she was something that he would like to be able to come see when his spirits needed picking up, he felt more alive after talking to her for a bit.

Messages In This Thread