Come as you are
New packs had came to the lands and surfaced up, and with that came ideal time to make sure that every one came though the fire okay. It was only fair, plus if there was a chance that he knew some one that he could get a chance to see how they where and spend some well over do time to talk. Lucifer was as much as he tried not to be a very social animal, he was. The male took a path north, though over the hill and though the Eclipse lands and though the overgrowth. The black male picked on an a sent of a pack, the male stopped not going any further then the borders, this was the third pack he would visit and each time he stopped at the borders waiting. Manners had gotten him only so far but so far these manners hadn't gotten him killed yet. So the male sat on the borders hoping some one he knew would come to see him and talk to him, and let him know they where okay.

Looking up the male looked to the sky, it was dark and murky he wasn't the best at telling the weather but he knew that it wasn't good, he would have to cut this meeting short if the dark matter would part in the sky and would open up with it's own forum of tears. Lucifer tail twitched as he shifted his weight, goodness did he every have a hard time sitting sit.
[html]

I'll be waiting here to meet you

Colibri had too begun to visit other pack borders, but she was checking the numbers and mood, not caring much of the individuals that lived there. She wanted to distance herself, but there were a few faces already that she had been able to recognize, though the majority of them actually were members in her pack. It had been quiet in the Dahlia de Mai lands ever since they made it official. They had marked clear pack borders, then afterwards they had been left alone. The scent of the male was mixed with an already existing group, and the female automatically relaxed a bit. Colibri had been close to the borders herself, and the male could not possibly have been sitting there for too long before the milky white female with the platinum eyes arrived. The female eyed the beast up and down before settling on his face, eyes calm as the eye of the storm. She halted at a minor distance, and gave the black wolf a brief and businesslike nod, awaiting whatever the male probably would come with. He was not here by complete random she saw, so she might as well get it over with rather fast and then dismiss him. Colibri was not feeling too social today apparently.

Dying to meet you

[/html]
Milky colored body came to him, she moved with grace, and power the male lowered his head these where not his lands. It was something he knew that he would want if some one came to the his lands and wanted to talk. Lifting his head up the male hunted for words to say, she looked like a ghost, she was milky colored with the silver eyes. If she was taller he might have stumbled out the words mother or Summer, or maybe even coward away from her, he coughed and shook his head, clearing his thoughts.

"Hello Madame, I've come from a pack named Twilight Vale, and was looking if there was any one in your pack that lost touch with some one during and after the fire. Though Miss. Let me tell you how un-canny of looks you have. Such a stunning color of eyes."

He offered a soft smile, he wasn't looking for any thing he hoped in a way that maybe Dierde was in this pack, she would have to come to see her childern. He just wanted every one happy and alive and well. The male meant well.
[html]

Colibri was a ghost compared to what she had been before. She looked tired, and it was showing. Coli's ears flickered as a pack named Twilight Vale was mentioned. She had visited a few pack lands already, but had yet to visit this particular pack. Quite fitting that a member came to her instead, saving her the walk. She was caught off guard when the male mentioned her 'un-canny' looks, and a sincere smile appeared on her lips before she could stop it. As a youth she had hated her coloration because of the rejection she received from her mother by lacking the general wolf appearance, but she had overcome it quite quickly by realizing that her mother had been a shallow fool.

" Thank you, I suppose I was forgotten when the colors were chosen for my litter." That might be true. Hanna was granted with bi-colored orbs, but the rest of her siblings she barely remembered as she had not seen them since she was a couple of months old. Now she was five and starting to feel like an old hag. If there were any in the pack that had lost touch with someone was not something she knew of. Both Colibri and Cercelee had barely been in the Bleeding Souls lands for more than a small week before the flames went wild. Slay had come from no where and had not been touched by the tragedy as far as she was aware of. Mew too had come from another direction she believed. Susquehanna was the only one she believed.

" The Dahlia de Mai pack is quite fresh and so are its members. Few came from the burning lands. My co-leader and I had barely been in the lands for a week before the fire started, so I personally have not suffered any losses as I know of. Susquehanna, my sister is more unfortunate, but I dont know her social network." Colibri had missed out on so much. She did not mention that she had once lived in Clouded Tears years before. Surely there were still old aquaintants she did not know of, but she avoided the thought. " Do you have track of where Storm and Clouded Tears members went?" Almost a random question, but Storm had been her pack, even for just a week, and Laruku was still close to her heart. Always would be.

Dying to meet you

[/html]
Lucifer could not help but just to stare at her, she was stunning, and her age showed, to him that had made her that much more stunning, with age came wisdom and beauty. The black male never seen age as being older and should not be touched. It was his flaw, older women sent shivers down his spin and never where a good thing. There was the lust for the wolves around his age, but really if someone was hunting for love...an older one. They have been around the block and back and are normally more then ready to have a real life. With a mate, and try the whole family thing again. "No I would not say forgotten M'lady. Blessed, differently blessed, not to be the norm."

The black male bought him-self to a sit. He enjoyed the calmness here, there was not the feeling that there was things to do and places to go, and still stuff he wanted to teach his children, and start teaching Jazz pack duty's and work with him on healing from Dierdre vanishing act. Here that feeling was not with in him. Hearing Hanna's name that male threw out a gut deep laughter. "Old bat still around hm?" She had tried to break up a fight with him and Hymm. They where not family but they lived so close and Lucifer and Charm where moved in when it was just her and mommy at first. "Storm I am not so sure. However Naniko and Conri where from Clouded Tears. Have you heard of a female named Dierdre? Naniko lost track of her in the fire, she birthed her two son's and then left."
[html]

The way the dark male looked at her made her want to blush, and if it had not been for the thick ivory fur, a warm pink would be visible on her delicate face. Even though she was the superior ranked wolf present, she broke the eye contact and searched out his two front paws with her eyes for a split second or two, taking in the compliments he had granted her. She had been alone for so long, and suddenly standing here being a pack leader and receiving compliments was so far from anything she had expected. It was true though, Colibri was like a good wine, just improving by every year that went by, but she had never truly felt that attractive inside. It was a good thing, because she had not become shallow. No, only hollow, and she appreciated the feelings that he rose in her.

As he sat down, she stepped a bit closer before sitting down herself, eyes finally finding back to the male's delicate eyes. Her ears flickered as he broke out into a laugh and calling her sister an old bat. Old bat, meaning Colibri was one too? The milky white female's smile stayed, and her eyes twinkled humorously as she witnesses the male's open way of being. Actually this could be quite comfortable, she had nothing against warming up a bit. Naniko and Conri were names she was not sure she recognized. She had know a lot of souls in the past, but names and faces left her memory quite often, so she could not place any of the wolves he spoke of. Unfortunately she had not heard of this Diedre. Birthed two sons then left. Ears halfway flattened and her eyes darkened. Not in anger, but hearing of a mother leaving her children. How could Colibri ever forgive herself, and even worse, how could her own children ever forgive her.

" Hanna has joined us in these lands. It is good to find remaining family members.." Colibri tried to keep up the smile, but it would appear too fake, so she let her mouth turn into a neutral streak, and tried to hide the usual sadness from being poured into her eyes. " I do unfortunately not know of this Diedre you talk of. I am very sorry to hear this you say, mothers should not leave their offspring, at least not as such a young age."

Dying to meet you

[/html]
Blue eyes watched her, she was stunning, she was something he would have hoped to find in a mate, if something would every happen to Deuce. He hoped he would never have to deal with being single, but with much much he liked to talk to the female, the male was doomed for issues with Deuce, he always had to let his feeling get in the way of his duty and love. The male smiled at her with a half grin, looking to her. Stunning, breath taking, any word that could stay she was good looking the male would pin them on her, her and a small handful of the older females around the lands.

"Hanna, knew me as a young child. After my mother was killed, Phasma took me in, and her other child and I butted heads. Hanna had to split up a fight between the two of us once...didn't mean we stopped, but she stopped that one. Well with there grandmother and I just having two boy's our-self we had the room, but I worry that something happened to her. Colibri..sorry for my boldness....However you are a very stunning, and charming." He hopped his boldness wouldn't get him on bad levels with her, she was something that he would like to be able to come see when his spirits needed picking up, he felt more alive after talking to her for a bit.
[html]

His eyes were upon her, and she had problems maintaining the eye contact, but she hid that little fact and sat calmly, her fluffy white tail curled around her paws, ears pointing up towards the sky. The soon to be five year old female regretted she had never shown much interest in Hanna in the past. She had treated her older littermate like shit, and still Susquehanna always was there for her, after all these years and the shit throwing. Colibri had managed mature into something more than the silly youth, but she felt far from better. Two mates, both had left her without a word. Their children were scattered and lost, some dead, the rest with broken childhood. The mental image of Hanna splitting up a fight made a small smile sneak back to her lips. That was typical for her sister, always trying to maintain peace and make sure everyone were all right.

She wondered if it was a slight touch of disappointment she felt as the male announced that he was taking care of them. Or, that 'they' were taking care of them. No surprise, really, the scent of another female in particular was clinging to his fur. Also, instead of simply saying what she was feeling and thinking, Colibri often kept it inside. He was younger than her, but probably not an awful lot, and his features was something she would name as handsome and appealing. More compliments were given, to her constant surprise. No matter if she knew him or not, if the words were true or not, they warmed. That he might be thinking of her as charming made her smile grow a bit, silly light thoughts starting chiming about in her head.

A raindrop hit her black nose. Ah, she had been hoping it would somewhat dry, but the weather had no loyalty to anything but whatever existed above the brilliant sky. The most ideal thing would have been to finish whatever official matters as swiftly as possible and give the male the direction home, but she was finding his being interesting, and did not want to let him go right yet. Of course, he could if he wanted to, but she wouldn't mind getting to know him better. She desperately needed friends, she was extremely lonely. In her time as a lone wolf, a loner was Exactly what she had been. Not much interacting with other canines at all, just wandering about by herself, drowning in her own bittersweet misery.

"Are you flirting with me, trespasser?" Her voice was filled with more happiness than she could remember having felt the last months. Her question was a bit teasing, but all in a good matter and a little dash with humor, leaving space for him to row out if that was actually the case that he was flirting. She did not mind, she would just enjoy whatever he gave her as long as she could. She was not that old as of yet, not at all. It was not too late to perhaps find new love. Odd to think, and the sad part was that they always left in the end. More raindrops were arriving, but there was no worry in the female, as she had earlier taken a look into a small and merry house overlooking the fields overgrown with flowers and the glittering sea further into the distance. She had secretly been wondering if she would make it her 'spot'. Whoever had lived there earlier had also attempted setting up a little wine yard on the back of the house, and everywhere around the wild flowers pointed their heads up towards the sky smiling to the sun that currently was hiding behind the dark cloud curtains.

"Maybe we should move before getting too wet. I know of a human house two minutes away from here, I'd like it if you stayed a bit longer, but of course; it is your choice." She got up on all four, tail lazily swinging with the light breeze, gently hinting of a somewhat tail wag. Platinum eyes rested on the blue eyed male, hoping he would accept her offer.

Dying to meet you

[/html]
He had a habit, he was a sinner. He was lucky to have a mate at home, she loved him and he loved her no questions to that. However here he was with a female, and not just any female a rather good looking female. Lucifer smiled as he kept his eyes upon her, she was just as stunning as Deuce was, maybe more so just for the fact alone that she was a different flavor, or she was just so different from every one else that it made him want to be around her, more then he should. He had a bad habit. My the good lord forgive him.

The rain started, first it was light, then slowly it picked up more and more. Her offer was to temping to pass up, the male stood up with a nod, yes..yes. he would follow her. He was so happy to have some one so lovely as she wanting to spend more time with him, that willingly he followed. Rolling his ear back, sinking his head down as just like the shadow coloring that he was followed her to where ever she would so lead him. He would be like the faithful little pet.

"Only if some one as stunning as you don't mind me do so." His voice was playful, he wanted to stay the night with her, cuddle her and hold her. He wanted to tell her every thing and any thing that he thought about her. One night...one night of him holding her, one night of no sex. Just holding her and making her feel as stunning as she was. "Name is Lucifer, what is your my dear?"
[html]

He nodded and the female turned away from him, guiding the short way to her little cabin. The great thing with this particular house was that it still, having suffered little damage over the years, and it was completely dry inside, no leaking whatsoever. She threw a smiling glance behind as he came with another flirting sentence, then afterwards offered his own name. This was something that always happened, Colibri never asked for others names, nor did she offer her own. It was something that had happened from she was little. Maybe she was afraid to make it more personal. His name fascinated her, the name of the first fallen angel. Though much more she did not know, the white wolf was quite simple that way, she did not seek out knowledge unless it was something special she needed to understand. Human religions was something she found no interest in whatsoever.

” I am Colibri. ” The falling angel and the bird too small to be able to catch him and save him. With her muzzle she opened her door and entered the building. She turned around, inviting the male in with a smile. Now he was officially her guest, and she would try to make it worth it so that she might be blessed with another visit in the future. ” Is there anything I can get you? Water? Wine? .. Water? ” Yeah, that was the current options. Seemingly there was a lot of the local wine around, she had found it in many houses, and in big numbers in restaurants. Also here was some, both red and white. The platinum eyes female lead the way into the living room in light pastel colors and big furniture. An average slightly upper-class American home.

Dying to meet you

[/html]
There wasn't any thing said on the trip to her house, the male was fine with that. The less talking the more he thought, he wanted her. She was something that his eyes couldn't keep off, studding her how muscles moved under her coat, how her tail move, ears, any and every part of her body the male watched and studied while they walked to her house. It was an honor to be invited to the girls house. His paws stopped as she opened the door, looking around, he wanted to take note of where her house was, he wanted to be there and know it so he could come back.

Watching her trying to make him feel like a guest the male shook his head and pointed his maw to the ground, the looking back up to her. "Colibri...hmmm. Just as smooth and stunning of a name as it is to the one that it belongs to. I'm fine. Though what I would really like is for you to let me show you, how stunning you are in my eyes." yes, he had some one back in Twilight Vale, and she wouldn't be happy that once again he was out around other female's. But she was...she was special, she needed to know that she was something to look at, and something to want. Lucifer would make her feel like she was his one and only, if he could.
[html]

His next actions were confusing, and Colibri felt a dump slowly growing in her throat. If it was fear or some sort of odd excitement, she did not know. His words were thick with seduction, and it actually worked on her, that was the worst part. An uncertain smile began to reveal itself on her lips, but as he finished his speech, it had disappeared. He wanted to show her how stunning she was? What did that mean? Of course she understood what it meant, but it made her uncertain. She had only been with two males, and it was two years ago or more since that time, and she had no belief in herself. She had lost it a long time ago along with her happiness. She did not know how to react, and what if she made a wrong move that would make him despise her? This was Colibri getting stressed up.

Still. She wanted to be taken care of. She did not want to be the head of a pack, she just wanted to be protected and loved by someone. She was weak like that, she wanted to be lead, not being the one leading. She let her soft silver eyes rest upon the black male’s features, warmth slowly making her muscles ease a bit. If he wanted to, then why not.. ”Yeah..?” It was halfway a questioning sound in her voice, as if she doubted what he said. And she somewhat did doubt it. He had barely met her, he was obviously younger than her, and.. It was Colibri, and she secretly hated herself. He was giving her hope, and she was afraid this maybe was some kind of odd joke.

Well, if he was sincere, then she would allow him to make a move. She would not reject anything unless it came out of hand and she could not take it. She was not entirely sure what he meant by showing her anyway. She would wait and see..

Dying to meet you

[/html]
She was stiff, the male could see her front paws lock up as she wasn't sure how to take him movement upon her. The male watched her legs, he didn't want her to fear him, he wanted her to want to be wanted(if that even makes sense). Lucifer walked slowly over to her, lowering his head, not touching her, but standing close enough to feel her warmth, to hear her breaths. to smell her sweet sent. The male ready to move if she made a move, he wanted her to trust him, he wasn't going to hurt her. After all he just wanted to show her how appealing she was to him, and he could sense that she hadn't felt like some one loved her, as a mate would for a long time. Lucifer was willing, willing and ready. He would have two mates if he was allowed, but having them in two different packs would be the hard part. The male would so do it if it was her wish. "I don't want to say I love you, but Colibri you..you are a women with very stunning looks. I want to make you know how I feel about you. I....I..want to be with you..."\

Would she trust him? Would she allow him to rest his head upon her back and lay her down, he knew in his mind how and where he wanted to be and feel at the end of all of this, She would welcome him back each time that she saw him, and he would have a lover...maybe if he was lucky he could have a life in both lands, but his heart wouldn't let him leave the childern, nor leave Twilight Vale, that was his home, and he had been with them since the start and he wasn't going to let nothing stop that.
[html]

It had happened quite fast, and she wondered if it had been a bad idea to invite him home with her. Her feelings were so mixed that she had no chance sorting them out. He was right here right now, and he moved closer, not close enough for touch, but she could feel his warmth, his scent. She was not afraid he would hurt her, but it was just this whole situation. She did not know him, and he knew nothing of her. Colibri wanted something same, not a some sort of twisted one night stand. She did not want to be used and then thrown away. It was better to be alone, without anyone close by, so that she could not be left behind and betrayed. Still, there was always the illusion..

She lifted her muzzle a bit, ’accidentally’ bumping into his own. She could not make herself look him into the eyes. ”But you don’t even know me.” Why did she always play after the pathetic rules of morale? She regretted her words, but it did not make them less true. Even though she was the ’elder’, she probably was the least experienced when it came to this matter, and she was very aware of that fact. It was embarrassing. Although, that little touch was a start, perhaps a small hint from her to the male that she truly wanted his company.

Dying to meet you

[/html]
She moved, he jumped. He wasn't sure if she was going to snap at him for being so fresh, or if she was just shifting her weight around. The male thoughts where far from hurting her. No, no rather he wanted to shift together and hold her, and play with her hair, and rub her back all things that a lover would do for her. The male felt odd, she didn't want to look at him, she touched him only briefly with her maw, surely it wasn't meant to happen the male took a step back away from her, maybe he moved on to quickly. How would be know, Deuce was willing, and ready to hear him out and allow him to show he meant his word.

"Nor you of me..but you must like how it feels to be wanted, or you would have kicked me out by now." He laid down placing his head upon his paws, he wasn't looking for sex, or even to make out, never on the first date. It was to tacky and desperate looking and feeling, maybe five to seventh..again maybe. Though he just wanted to get though tonight, allow her to trust him, he wasn't the beast that Phoenix had claimed him to be, he heard one side of this whole thing.
[html]

He withdrew and she pulled a bit back as well, wondering why she always seemed to fail. He spoke, and it was the truth. Of course she liked being wanted, but she was afraid to be abandoned. Always that disgusting little feeling creeping up her spine reminding her that nothing lasted forever. He laid down, and she was afraid she had spilled her chance. This was what happened, she crept into her little shell, too afraid to let anyone come close before she rejected them and gently pushed them away. She wanted to trust him, she really did. She did absolutely not want him to leave, she wanted him to stay here with her. Maybe he would not disappear. If they both felt a sort of attraction, then why deny it and turn away?

”I wont kick you out, at least not as long as its rain in the air.” She gave him a sort of inviting yet insecure smile. She could not allow his beautiful fur to become wet. She moved a bit closer again, Lowering her face down to his level where he was resting his delicate face on his paws. ”What would you do if I said that I trust you?” She let her platinum eyes meet his, hoping for a positive answer and that she had not ruined it all by her foolish handling of the situation.

Dying to meet you

[/html]
Her sent was still all around, this was her house after all but the sent of her...the hint of fresh water, and the musky sent of the human lands. Lucifer lost this gift of his breath suddenly once she touched him, it wasn't wanting to jump, in fear that she would jump and then this whole issue of trust would have to start all over again, and he wasn't wanting to deal with that. This was all about trust. The male laid there for a second or two longer, and then she didn't move. So her words must really be true.

He shifted his weight around to be wrapped around her, his stomach against her back trying to hold his paws still, so she could lay there. The male smiled softly glad that she came around to trust him. Though she says she wouldn't get him wet, if she really felt fear then she would have. The black male smiles softly as he nuzzled his maw though the fur on her shoulders. Trying to take care of her, and love on her, maybe this whole two lover in two different lands wouldn't be that bad. He would be willing to give a go at it. "Your coat is like silk, and smells blissful."
[html]

She had laid down close to him and was waiting for an answer the next few silent seconds. It felt longer, and the female was obviously nervous. It was not he, but she that was the problem. He started moving about and the female closed her eyes, wondering if she was trying to put a distance to whatever would happen. A mental distance, she was not sure if this was something she could master. It was an odd sort of snuggle he set up. She could feel his warm body against her back, and a muzzle caressed her fur by the shoulder area. It had been a long time since she had been touched in general. She always felt unwanted, not needed, secretly despised. It probably was not as she believed, at least not fully as bad, but she could not help but being negative about herself. In a way, she guessed she had given up and just drifted along with whatever came. Like now. She had never let a stranger get so close.

He mumbled something into her fur, and she smiled, still with her eyes closed. It was not bad, this, but she was afraid he might would be wanting something more, something that she would definitely not have the guts to give him, unless forced. She let a few seconds pass, silently pondering what in the world she should say or do. Things were more complicated in the wolf forms. She also wanted to get away from the dirty floor, the whole scene felt too odd. ”Lets make ourselves more comfortable?” The majority of the wolves around these lands were luperci with the ability to change form, and she silently trusted this man was as well. She rolled halfway over, getting her legs under her, and opened her eyes again, platinum eyes twinkling at him, a crack coming from within her skeleton as she let her body shift into something less natural, but much more tactical.

Dying to meet you

[/html]
She wasn't fighting, he must have won some trust with in the white female, she was stunning, she was sexy. She was rich in wisdom that he was lacking in. The black male truthful would do any thing that she wanted if he could have sex with her, after all he was nothing more then a male, and other then when he was thinking of his pack or family, his mind was trying to figure out who or what he could do to make Deuce willing to put out, and why not? She was hot, she was his mate, and he was a male. The male wouldn't force, but if she offered, there wasn't a chance in hell that he would pass it up. Nor would he ask for it, right now he wanted trust and didn't want to play the card. "Any thing you want, or wish. Tell me. I will cover you in ten thousand kisses, and all the gems you could want, and wants you could have.'

Watching her move away, he waited, till he got a cue of what to do next, then he heard the cracking on bone, the screams of her body shifting into a forum that logically shouldn't take place. The male rolled his shoulders, if that was her wish, the male would give it to her, he laid his head down, as he started to sing an old song to get his mind off the pain that he was going though.
[html]

There were many unique and different individuals out there. Even as she closed her eyes as the shape shift changed her body, she could feel his eyes on her. He did not know her at all, and nor did he care about that matter, because obviously she was ’hot’ and ’sexy’ enough, therefore it was more than okay with him, and his fast advancing since they had met had scared her in the start, but this was perhaps just a part of the male’s way of existing, his personality. Was she one of many then perhaps? She was still uncertain and a bit scared, but tried to tell herself that it did not matter as much as she meant it did. So what if she did something wrong and made him leave? She would simply not see him again, and she probably wouldn’t anyway as he was from one of the other packs and probably had a life with someone there. Or was the scent upon his fur from another random female he had met?

Her transformation was swift and rather painless from her point of view, and she caught the little melody from the male as he too revealed his less natural sides by transforming with her. She wondered what he would think of her now. Her blessed white fur was no longer white, but had streaks of both black and silver in it, and her eyes was in a warm crimson. Most wolves did not change much as they shifted, but her form was out of the ordinary, as both eye color and fur went through obvious changes. Well, not her choice, and she still looked quite the same, just with a little bit different colors to her. She let her hand place itself upon his neck, gently letting her fingers groom through the soft fur as he went through his own pain.

She did not know what to answer to what he had said. He spoke of devotion, he could give her everything. She wanted to be free. She wanted to wander alone without the constant ache within her beating heart. She wanted to die, but she also wanted to live. She wanted to be happy, but she did not have any idea what could repair this twisted life of hers. ”Right now, I just don’t want to be alone, that would be my first wish.” Her smile was vague, but her eyes were filled with warmth as she watched him, letting her hand stay at his neck.

Dying to meet you

[/html]