for you, for me, for everybody
[html]

Big Grin Savina is cool. WC: 324

"Pleased to meet you as well Sage," Savina said in accented words as she took Sage's hand in her own.

With a smile, Sage's eyes briefly met the Consul's attractive emerald ones, seeing them light up at the mention of her simple jewelry. "Why thank you! No, I did not. It was a gift from my mate." the dark woman answered in kind, the curve on her lips broadening. Sage gave a quick nod, eyes wandering away for a moment as she was lost in her own mind for a moment. Her mate... she thought, wondering whether or not she might have one of those, one day. Maybe, one day. The thought of monogamy was nearly foreign to her, although the gold-hearted hippie girl supposed she could see the appeal.

"I must say he has great taste, then, love!" she returned with zeal, beaming back at the woman.

In the background, Lennon dug at the ground vaguely, dragging Sage's attention away briefly from the conversation with the Italian lady. Oh! The gifts! she remembered with a quick, silent gasp.

"Well, we appreciate Inferni's good will. We are a peaceful pack and like to keep on good terms with everyone if we can." Savina said, bringing the conversation back to its original, main goal.

"That's great to hear!" she said, honest emotion on her face. "I often wish that the clan would be a more peaceful place..." she added, trailing off a bit sadly. "But! I shouldn't fret, I suppose; there's plenty of time." And just like that, her smile returned.

"I don't suppose that either an Anselm de le Poer or Ryan de le Poer are currently residing in the clan? They are good friends of mine, and have both lived there in the past." Savina wondered.

"I'm afraid I can't say for sure that they are; there are quite a few de le Poer around now, though. Mostly Gabriel's kids, though, I think." the hippie girl replied, her voice gentle, thoughtful.

It was also possible that Sage was wrong; the young girl was aware that there were several clan members whom she was not acquainted with, and it was possible that Ryan and Anselm were among them. Best not to get her hopes up, though, she thought.

<style>
.sagetrippyhippie .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sagetrippyhippie p {padding:2px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sagetrippyhippie b {color:#AF7817; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sagetrippyhippie {background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5007/sagetrippy.gif); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 90px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread