she called it her future
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

WC- 000 Big Grin

J'adore nodded, 'Sometimes people do not see them and think that I am talking to mid air. I thinks it's just with people who don't believe, I'm not sure I saw any till I gained Ptitsa' he mused in wonder. It was true he had not believed in the beasts before he gained his mentor. 'Or that we choose not to be visible' Ptitsa added. 'I myself choose tobe visible all the time'. Her words were spoken proudly, though her eyes narrowed as J'adore joked, 'When you're around! Ptitsa tends to dissapear for days on end'. The latter part of the sentence was spoken to Princess, so J'adore avoided Ptitsa's glare.

Ptitsa nodded, 'Helpful little boy', she mocked, knowing J'adore would take the joke in his stride. She straightened up and reverted back to her serious form. 'Well if you don't mind I need to head back now, I must see to the firewood stocks', J'adore said picking up his bag and giving another one of his friendly smiles, 'It had been a pleasure meeting you, if you need any more help with books I'm in AniWaya'.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread