Come out, I know you're there!
[html]

OOC: Oh yeah. >Big Grin
WC: 337

Finally, finally, finally, Slade had met three new packmates: Krystalle, Gunnar, and Arwen. He had made a vow to meet three new packmates before returning to Ethereal Eclipse. Now the task was complete. Early that morning, he suddenly remembered that he was going to meet Deirdre; the horror and paranoia of the murder and meeting Arwen had almost made him forget about the loner. By then, he was assured that Arwen's rabbits weren't poisoned, and he started his walk towards Ethereal Eclipse.

He walked silently, crouching and trying to be as unobvious as possible. As Sky had said at the meeting a few days before, because he was alone he was vulnerable to attack, so he had to be fast and quiet. By the time he had reached the borders he lifted his head and let himself walk along at a normal pace. He tilted his nose to the air, hoping to pick up Deirdre's scent, but instead getting that of a way-too-familiar female.

Run now, Slade, he thought, his paws suddenly frozen to the ground. Based on scent, the she-demon wasn't far away. Slowly his eyes crept to a tree not far from him... and BAM. It was Arwen. He could have easily mistaken her shadow for something else if he hadn't caught her scent earlier. It didn't help his fear. She's been stalking me!

Trying to make his horror unobvious, Slade looked up and tried to meet her eye; the trees shrouded her in shadows, however, and it was a bit difficult to make out her facial features. She was in optime, and there was some weird lump on her shoulder. "I see you," he stated bluntly. "If you're going to kill me, why were you stalking me? You could have just destroyed me when I was farther away from Thornbury." If she really was the murderer, insulting her intelligence wasn't the best thing to do, but now that she knew he had seen her Slade figured he was dead meat in three, two, one....

<style type="text/css">
.angryslade b {font-weight:bold; color:#a70000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.angryslade .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times; font-size:14px; text-align:center;}
.angryslade p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.angryslade {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DFJuE.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fa0000; padding: 10px 0px 257px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e3737; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread