The peace of recovery.
Leon was lost in his own world as he played with the rocks, watching his fingers begin to play easily over and under them. He grinned and began juggling faster, testing himself. Then his side throbbed, and he winched, dropping all but one of his rocks. With a sigh, he crouched to pick them up again, but froze when he caught the scent of someone nearby. He looked up and met the eyes of a female dog in Optime form, walking towards him and calling out. He breathed out to help relax, then stood up and managed a small smile in return. He was on the road of recovery after all. Physically and emotionally, so trying again wouldn't be so bad.

"Not at all. I am trying to grasp full control of my body, starting with these clumsy hands." He explained, closing and opening his right hand, while rolling the stone in his left. The female was about a foot or so shorter than he, and had an obviously lighter build. But what held his curiosity was the cloth hanging around her waist. He himself wandered around as he was, with no clothing. As did Amata, so far as he had seen. But now, he sudden;y felt exposed, though he brushed it aside. "My name is Leon ven Liudesys. I'm new to this whole, transforming thing." He explained, looking around the river. He was slightly unsettled that he was unable to notice someone upwind from him till they were within calling distance, but he blamed the rocks for distracting him.

"So what brings you to these parts, miss..." Leon trailed off, tilting his head slightly as he leaned on the small boulder behind him, his right arm grasping his abdomen, while his left played with the pebble.

Messages In This Thread