Come out, I know you're there!
[html]

You little ****!!!!!!!!!

The fact that the male did not seem freaked out irked the girl, making her claws tingle like they wanted to rip into flesh. "Aww come on, you suck!" she said before thinking. "Everyone else I try to scare is still hell bent on getting their revenge on me, not that they'll ever succeed!" The girl was so put out that she, beyond all reason, decided to give up her twisted thoughts and try to make friends with this male.

"Well, too bad. I can catch another owl whenever I want!" It was more of a statement than an exclamation when she began to sing, a reckless song she had heard only once but had memorized. It was a song that reminded her of the things she had the power to do if only she was willing to try.

Well, you know everything's gonna be a breeze

That the end will no doubt justify the means

You could fix any problem with the slightest of ease

Yes please

Well, you might find out, it'll go to your head

When you write a report on a book you never read

With the snap of your fingers you can make your bed

That's what I said

Everything is not what it seems

When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams

You might run into trouble if you go to extremes

Because everything is not what it seems

Everything is not what it seems

When you can have what you want by the simplest of means

Be careful not to mess with the balance of things

Because everything is not what it seems

It was a song perfect for her to sing, one she did not mind the male hearing. Yet it was also a song that put forward the fact that she did not want to be enemies, that despite her messed up mind, she was trying to make friends. She hoped he would get the message and she didn't have to embarrass herself by having to explain.

<style type="text/css">
.arwenmadness b {font-weight:bold; color:#112539; letter-spacing:1px; }
.arwenmadness .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#112539}
.arwenmadness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.arwenmadness {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#44494b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wWQ56.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#836b4c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread