The peace of recovery.
OOC: WOTD - Bivouac (a usually temporary encampment)

"Awesome," Layla replied as the male explained why he had been playing with pebble of all things. And he wasn't even playing with them properly! "Ah, I see. I probably don't have the best coordination, or at least for catching." Layla bent, tail in the air, as she picked up a smooth stone and stood again. The green grey stone was turned over and over in the palm of her black hand. "But, I do other things with pebbles when water is so nearby." With that said, her black hand made a quick motion that sent the stone flying. She watch from the side of her vision as the tiny rock bounced almost happily over the water.

"It's nice to meet you, Leon ven Liu-Liudesys. Wow, quite the mouth full, I'm sorry," the female said, awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck. "I'm Layla," she smiled, offering her hand for a formal handshake as she neared. "Wow, those are quite the injuries. How did you earn them?" she asked, seeing the state of him as she got close enough to notice. It looked as if he had either gotten beaten pretty bad or he fell onto a pile of swords. She felt bad for him, but it looked like things were healing well. He must be a pack wolf, she thought.

"I'm a loner, so nothing brings me anywhere but fate it seems. And yourself?" Layla wasn't telling the whole truth. While she had no reason to be here instead of at the bivouac she had set up, she had plenty of reason to be here in Nova Scotia. Layla had journeyed from what used to be Toronto on a self-quest to be accepted as and become a pack wolf. The delicate female was only a loner at the moment because she was unsure of which pack to join. When she joined up, she wanted to pick the perfect pack for her.

Messages In This Thread