Footprints in the sand
[html]

WC:396 OOC: Niro is just silly.

Niro listened to her quietly. She failed her father? She must have loved him with every fiber of her being if she were to go to kill herself now... Niro thought. He sighed, what was he suppose to say to this, he didn’t even know who she was. Looking back at the waves he spoke automatically and without thought.

I have made worse mistakes... I have failed my daughters. I will fail my next children... my mate... my parents... and my sister...

It did hurt to announce it that way, but he had. He’d failed his daughters for not being there. The children to come would be jut as bad off, he felt, and his mate, he didn’t do much for her, why was she still with him. His parents... everything he did... well he knew they wouldn’t be proud of his actions. He wasn’t there to protect his sister, he couldn’t join the pack she had, he just couldn’t but he knew if he didn’t she would be left alone... and that’s exactly what he did. Leave her alone.

I do know one thing though... A father cannot replace a child... no matter what. I have three... I care about all three of them, though i cannot see two and... and my Maggie, she is... she is a handful... but I would never and could never replace them. I can say this much... your father could never replace you either.

Niro said. He didn’t know many things, but this... this was one thing he knew. She seemed uncomfortable with the topic though, and introduced herself, it felt rushed, he gave her a light smile.

My name is Niro Takekuro.

He said holding out his hand... it was an automatic response, something he’d been taught a long time ago in a far away land, one that he knew he should forget. He watched Talitha, wondering what it was she had done to fail her father, but he would not push it. If it came, it came. With princess it took a small persuasion, with his sister one look, and with someone like vigilante... it took a lot of patience. He knew one thing... he needed to distract her from thinking of killing herself. Help her find a different alternative to approach this problem.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread