Come as you are
He had a habit, he was a sinner. He was lucky to have a mate at home, she loved him and he loved her no questions to that. However here he was with a female, and not just any female a rather good looking female. Lucifer smiled as he kept his eyes upon her, she was just as stunning as Deuce was, maybe more so just for the fact alone that she was a different flavor, or she was just so different from every one else that it made him want to be around her, more then he should. He had a bad habit. My the good lord forgive him.

The rain started, first it was light, then slowly it picked up more and more. Her offer was to temping to pass up, the male stood up with a nod, yes..yes. he would follow her. He was so happy to have some one so lovely as she wanting to spend more time with him, that willingly he followed. Rolling his ear back, sinking his head down as just like the shadow coloring that he was followed her to where ever she would so lead him. He would be like the faithful little pet.

"Only if some one as stunning as you don't mind me do so." His voice was playful, he wanted to stay the night with her, cuddle her and hold her. He wanted to tell her every thing and any thing that he thought about her. One night...one night of him holding her, one night of no sex. Just holding her and making her feel as stunning as she was. "Name is Lucifer, what is your my dear?"

Messages In This Thread