i know..i know..i know
Learned something...yes. That these stupid yellow flower had the more horrid taste to it, and as much as he lived to try something new and different and wanted to make Deuce smile, he was pretty sure that he would not be doing this again. Smile or not, the taste wasn't worth it, oh no, maybe the boys was worth it but really that was pushing it. He spat on the ground, twisting his face all up. "Yeah, I learned ain't worth the taste." He was in a follow mood and wanted to just snap out with something smart, but she had not done anything to have earned a bitter temper, he would not be able to promise that he was not going to be short mouthed though.

He did not want to bite into this one, he wanted it to snap lower at the base, so the sap wouldn't drip into his mouth. He stopped pushing the flower down as he put a paw upon it, keeping it down, maybe it would snap and give up and just fall off, like a rabbit. "Haven't you ever wanted to make some one smile?" He wanted a smile from Deuce, she was worth the effort, but the taste...oh buddy, that was hard for him to make that choice.

Messages In This Thread