i know..i know..i know
These lands where new to him, he had not had time to travel out of the lands much. Among him children, grandchildren, and his co-rank kept him close to the lands. The pack hunt had gone well, and he had found a place to store some meat for the pack to eat on. The male knew that had earned him some well over do time just to get out of the pack lands and enjoy the day. The black male took off, running around like a young child again.

Quickly the sent of flowers tickled his nose. The male stopped looking at the green stems following them up to the yellow flowers, with the brown center. The male went over sinking in teeth into one and pulled, taking it down. It would have been easier for him, if he would have just shifted and cut it down but...no he felt badly about shifting. Seeing Deuce not shifting the male did not want to make her feel out of place. The sticky sap stuck to his mouth as he curled his face up, smacking his lips trying to get the taste to go away.
[html]

Yaymyotherself!

She'd been laying in the middle of the field of sunflowers, almost blending in with the colors of the flowers. Her gold and silver coat was covered in pollen from the flowers and she didn't really care. Sitting there with her belly exposed to the sunlight she sighed softly as the warmth sank into her pelt, enjoying the quiet peaceful day to herself. That didn't last long of course, sooner than she wished she heard the sounds of movement in the field of flowers. Grumbling to herself she sat up and stared about, trying to find where the noise was coming from.

Within moments she found the annoyance to her perfect day of relaxation. The younger wolf was looking mighty stupid in her eyes as he sat not too far away trying to spat out the taste of the flower he'd just picked. She chuckled to herself and moved towards him, the reaction on his face priceless. She called out to him as she moved on, "Ain't you a sight..." She wasn't exactly sure who he was, though she thought he looked familiar. Shaking her head she smiled and stopped short of the ebony hued male.

[/html]
The sap was sticky and not even a good scrapping with his dew claw seemed to fix it. The blue eyes father was annoyed, he had only wanted to shower his family in flowers and kisses. The black male looked to the voice, as he grunted looking to her. He wasn't going to snap at her but it was every so tempting with the bitter taste in his mouth. He had to put him-self into the father mindset, not letting a comment get to him. His ears twitched. Looking to the golden female, with a roll of his shoulders. He spat on to the ground. With a nod. Not sure what to say. "Sight and it's nasty."

The black male looked to her, she looked like some one that his mother or father would have known, not that she was old, but she was older then him. Or maybe one of his half sister or half brothers meet. The blue eyes looked her up and down, and then scanned for water, or something for him to drink.
[html]

She smiled at the younger male before nodding at his reply. "You learned something from it though, right?.." She knew better than harassing strangers, but she had never seen another wolf do what he'd just done. She was so use to everyone shifting to do such thing as picking flowers and other things, so seeing him in his wolfen form was a bit amusing. She shook her head and chuckled at the male as she smiled at him.

She sniffed one of the brilliant yellow flowers and wrinkled her nose at the pollen that clung to her whiskers. Sneezing as the particles tickled her nose she shook her head and turned back to the male. "What.. are you picking flowers for anyways.." She'd never seen a male picking flowers, though she'd seen them help with gathering herbs. Picking flowers was.. such a childish thing, even feminine. She watched the blue eyed wolf as she batted at another one of the flowers, sending a wave of the pollen across her paws.
[/html]
Learned something...yes. That these stupid yellow flower had the more horrid taste to it, and as much as he lived to try something new and different and wanted to make Deuce smile, he was pretty sure that he would not be doing this again. Smile or not, the taste wasn't worth it, oh no, maybe the boys was worth it but really that was pushing it. He spat on the ground, twisting his face all up. "Yeah, I learned ain't worth the taste." He was in a follow mood and wanted to just snap out with something smart, but she had not done anything to have earned a bitter temper, he would not be able to promise that he was not going to be short mouthed though.

He did not want to bite into this one, he wanted it to snap lower at the base, so the sap wouldn't drip into his mouth. He stopped pushing the flower down as he put a paw upon it, keeping it down, maybe it would snap and give up and just fall off, like a rabbit. "Haven't you ever wanted to make some one smile?" He wanted a smile from Deuce, she was worth the effort, but the taste...oh buddy, that was hard for him to make that choice.
[html]

She laughed softly at his reply, though she wasn't for sure if he really wanted her there. She shook the pollen from her fur before returning her gaze to the younger male. "I'm Iskata Sadira..." she said, offering her name to the male. She really didn't care who he was, though he did seem familiar, she wasn't sure though. Shaking off the feeling she yawned and laid back down in the flowers to watch the male continue with his strange ways of collecting the flowers. She would have offered her advice, but she didn't want to push her limits.

When he finally had answered her question she frowned and shook her head as she studied one of the bright and sunny flowers beside her. Placing one paw on the flower she pulled the petals from the head one by one as she studied it. When she spoke up her voice was distant, the hurt still showing in the bitter words. "I've given up on simple happiness for now..." she didn't know why, but it felt better just saying the words she'd been holding inside for so long. She wanted what she'd had, but she was tired of the pain that came with it. She tried to believe that her children were enough, but she knew one day they'd wander too.
[/html]
He stopped, letting the head come down to the ground as he looked over to the silver hued female. Sad...she wasn't willing to even find a small joy in her life so that she could smile at least once a day, just to have something. Beside the male knew it was better for the soul to have something to be happy about. It made life better, it made it worth living. Smacking his lips trying to gather sliva to spit again. The male stood over looking as her as he feel down and rolled over onto his side. Minding to keep a good foot between the two of them, her looks said that she just might take a good nip at him.

"So seeing me with this bitter taste in my mouth trying to get it out, don't make you want to laugh at how foolish I am?" Her voice wasn't that happy sounding but he would make her laugh, even if it was out of anger, or it was a real laugh. She couldn't be that hard to make a snort, a giggle or something come out of her mouth. Could she?
[html]

When he flopped down near her she raised a brow at him as he arranged himself, politely keeping a bit of distance. She respected the male for that, not trying to get all buddy buddy with someone he didn't really know. Smart too. She rolled her eyes at him wondering why she seemed to unhappy, obvious whoever he wanted to make so happy had him addle brained too. "I think I already spent that precious moment sonny.." She said between plucking petals off the poor flowers. She looked back at him and sighed slightly.

She looked off over the top of the long stalked large flowers before she shrugged and looked back to the ebony male. She didn't want to admit it, but she didn't want him thinking her life was full of nothing but sorrow.. she did have her circle of happiness, what was left of it. "Besides, my children take up all my happiness. There's no need for someone else to try and make me happy..." She didn't exactly mean the male before her, but it served its purpose just the same. She didn't need anymore heartbreaking love. She'd been hurt before and was afraid of trying to pick up the pieces this time.
[/html]
Now Lucifer wasn't beyond making him-self look like a fool just to make her happy. The male rolled onto his back spreading out like he was dead, twisting his head towards the silver lady the male clicked his tongue against his teeth, and the roof of his jaw. The female would have to crack and laugh at her, or kill him...which ever came first. The female had childern? Great. Lucifer rolled to his paws as he looked back to her. "I love pups...I have two of my own. We should get together, and let them play. Little Noah would love that." Lucifer nipped as a blade of grass between them, the bug that was on it, was now in his mouth. His eyes shimmered with a hint of trouble, ahh trouble was something that he was good at starting and being in.
She watched him out of the corner of her eye as he started to put on the foolish little boy routine, she flicked an ear and acted like she hadn't seen him. After a while she was so tempted to cuff him about the head like she'd have done with her own children when they got annoyingly out of line when they knew better, but she didn't. It seemed that he knew just short of when to stop because in the next few second he rolled back over and was chattering away again. She rolled her eyes before turning back to him, listening to what he said.

She chuckled and shook her head when he suggested that their kids get together and play, obviously he wasn't realizing how much older she was than him, her own kids were nearly grown now. "Mine are hardly pups anymore, they're all off on their own trying to figure out where they are going." She flicked her ears back as she watched him trying to eat the grass, smirking slightly when he ate the bug as well.

She yawned and flicked the flower petals off her foreleg with a brush of her tail. She paused for a second when she realized something about what he had said. "You're Deuce's mate..." she suddenly said. She hadn't really realized it until he'd spoken of Noah, the little pup that had played around her paws when Deuce and her had been exchanging news not so long ago. "You're watching over my grandchildren..." They weren't really her grandchildren, but family was an important part of her life, and even the adopted ones were looked upon as fullblood kin in her circle.
The male wasn't going to stop till she laughed and smiled, even if it was out of anger. He was pretty bullhead in that way. The black male heard the chuckle as he twisted his head up and looked at her. So her pups where older, great maybe Jazper would love to play with them, if not heck he could bat around with them, he was really an over grown child. "Well They will always be pups in your eyes." The male knew that wasn't a lie, he would always look to all five boys as pups, no matter if they where six years old, or six weeks. "I guess being smart and being bitter must come hand in hand...How am I related to you?" He knew how he was to the boys, and to Deuce and to Shadow...his family was always growing.
She smirked and shook her head at the youth before her as he tried to taunt her. She knew she had to agree with him on one thing, those children would always be children in her eyes, always. She smiled slightly at the idea, knowing she would have to learn to hold her tongue from telling them to do this or that and to keep from nagging when their strange habits started to appear. She turned back to him and sighed. "They always have been my babies.." she finally said before concentrating on flicking ants away from her as they tried to march across her hind legs.

When his voice broke out asking her about their relations she smiled slyly and answered. "Better smart and bitter than joyful and dumb." she bit back at the male before continuing. "We're just old.. old, old, old. Well, atleast I am. You, I'm not so sure how you became a grandfather so young, being rather promiscuous I'd assume.." she turned her gaze away from him and eyed the blue skies rather innocently as she let the comments sink in.
The male laughed at her, the female was trying to get him upset at her, but it wasn't going to happen. The male wasn't going to let her sly comment get to her, he knew well how to play that game, he would play them to. It was all a game, a game of words, and not of wit or strengthen. Lucifer smiled sweetly at her, with a laugh. He smacked his lips. "Though is it really? If one was simple...they wouldn't have a worry to worry about?" The male head jolted up looking at her with a smirk as he stood up looking down at her. With a snicker.

"I guess that one way to look at it...though it hard for a 3 year old to have grandchildren, I'm officially the youngest grandfather. Though since your old shouldn't you be a great grandmother, if we are going at that rate?"
Raising a brow at the male she rolled her eyes and snipped back at his comment on the simpleminded. "I'd think not, have you ever met someone who was simple? The smallest change in their lives puts them in hysterics.. believe me, I've seen it..." She muttered under her breath for a moment before her eyes seemed to grow soft, remembering the past. She had known a simple soul, and though he'd been happy and carefree most of the time if you tried to change his world it crumbled so quickly and his simple ways became chaotic and dangerous.

Shaking away the memory she narrowed her eyes at the boy, the last comment allowing her another entrance for a snide remark. "Oh yes, of course I should be a great-grandmother by your standards. Youth these days can't hold off their sexual urges, always have to find that satisfaction with another. Should try some self love there boy, you wouldn't be a father, much less and grandfather so young." She knew she was being horrible, but when he just walked into it it made it so enjoyable.
OOC: PISSING CONTEST!!!

The black male loved this, a sparring contest upon words and insults, not one was he taking to heart, and not one did he want the female in front of him to take to heart either. If she did, well that was to bad for her, the black male was just playing a game, a light hearted game and if she did like it, well then she shouldn't have started it now should she?"Oh god, my father was that way. Something happened that messed with his flow of life, he became so twisted up, and upset he couldn't handle it. " How sad it was, and then there was his mother, she was some what simple minded, but there was time when the effort was needed she would try to be some what sane. Though not a moment before that. Her eyes flashed a softness he had not seen on her before, did he say something to hit her, that male looked at her, in a lost state. Then just as quickly as they flashed soft, they where back to there cold state as they where before. He flashes a real smile, nothing cold, or hurtful, he was just glad to see her in the state in which he had found her. Self love? Maybe...or maybe I was raped...or maybe I just feel in love at an early state, with some one older then I...Great-Granny. So sorry, I mean Iskata." Oh such a fun game he was playing.
OOC: Of course.. They are both stubborn asses.

She smirked at his comment and shook her head, she knew he was lying, or atleast, the Noah she knew had never been simple. Raising a brow she looked at him with hooded eyes. "Noah? I doubt that boy. Did you ever really know your father.. He never seemed simple to me, maybe you young things just never paused long enough to try and understand your elders." She closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again and giving him one sad pathedic look.

"That.. kindof makes Duece look bad you know that.. How young you are and everything.. How young were you when you two met.. fresh off the tit?" She liked Deuce, but she still was enjoying the game, the small banter back and forth as the boy tried to get to her and she tried right back to rub his fur wrong. Stealing a glance at the youth she threw out a little suggestive comment out there just for kicks. "I bet you'd chase any ol' tail that was waved the right way.. I don't think you're really ready for all that commitment.."
The black male cocked is head to the side looking at the silver lady, she seemed to enjoy this game. Good! That fuled the male to hit her harder with the sly comments and the witty remarks any thing to keep this game going, and maybe find out something more about her."Elders...hmm..Last Elder I seen was you, and I highly think that I am not showing you any respect. Nor have you earned any Missy. Do you respect your youth like Koanna?" Boom! The war was on and so was the pissing contest shifted gears.

Nodding the male looked down at her frame where her tits would be if he was really studying for them, more of a move to make her feel strange, odd, and he knew so well that he could get his head handed to him on a silver plater if she knew he was looking. "One tit to another, would hate to have to go with out. Spoiled and all." There he was even willing to make short cracks at him-self. Though the huge smack in the face came for her. "It seems though you like the father type of mates. One that will take care of you, and you can play the helpless card. Skill I must say!" Rather please with him-self the male smacked his tail upon the ground a few time before coiling back in around him like a snake."Only tails that are 5 years and up. The younger ones are tainted with wishful dreams."
Snorting at his off remarks she lifted her nose to the air and gave a delicate sniff, her eyes closed as she let out a soft 'hrmf'. Tossing her head to the side in a cocky gesture she laughed. "Why respect such spoiled rotten little prigs.. I mean, the only youth I've met lately didn't even have the nerve to treat the woman like they should be. Then again, having the cock and balls always gave them the idea they were in charge.." Tilting her head slowly to the side she eyed the male lazily. "Sometimes you have to geld the stallions.. if you know what I mean..." smirking at the boy she sighed and flopped over on her side dramatically.

Openning her eyes a slit she spoke up rather innocently. "Of course.. gelding.. sometimes leads to them thinking they can have the whole package, tits and ass and not have to have the responsiblity to boot.. that's.. not such a grand idea." Raising a brow at the boy as she lifted her head up, gaining composure from her theatre performance she grinned at his slight at her relationships but didn't care too much. "Damn right boy.. the only problem with the lot of you, think you want something.. then after you got it. Bam! The truth hits you and you turn tail and run... kicking up dust so fast we weren't even sure you were there." Her eyes glittering as she watched the youth before her.

Sighing and shaking her head she smirked at the male's remarks about youthful things. "That's just what you think.. all in all every fluffy tail carries wishful dreams.. until you young stallions wreck them." Eyeing the male's package, the stallion was still intact, thatmuch was clear she raised her brow and turned away. [b"Perhaps it's not too late still to geld the lot of you, then we can keep on dreaming."[/b] Nodding at the idea she tried to keep from laughing.
He could see where her eyes where, the small smile the male flicked his tail away, if she wanted to look far be it from him to stop her. The male laughed shaking his head while she ranted on about making sure that he wasn't able to have kids. Lucifer thought that he wasn't doing all that bad taking care of all five of the kids, teaching Jazper the ways of the pack and helping him with his skills. Then teaching the boys basic things like walking down the steps, and how to show respect to any one older then them. Though weather or not they followed it was a different topic all so together. "If some one needs a young stallion around that bad, they just need to say a word. They are all around there though yes with the geldings there isn't the risk of kids, as there is with a stallion. Though if you find the right one, they will take care of any kids that you put in front of them." Lucifer shifted his weight upon bottom paws, as he streaked out one of his legs. "If there dreams has been already wreaked then there no harm on making them feel as if they are the stallions number one."
Rolling her eyes and turning her nose up at the male she sniffed, the sound a delicate lady might make at some pathedic piece of life that crossed her path. Eying the male with one brow raised she spoke, her tone like that of a bratty princess that was waiting for the best of the best, and what she saw before her didn't meet the qualifications. "Young.. and inexperianced isn't what this lady is looking for. I'll call for you if I find someone wanting just that though.." Tilting her head back and forth she smiled and opened her jaws in a yawn as though bored with the piece of meat before her. "Yes, yes.. we all know. We're number one until the next tight little tail struts on by." gazing at the ebony male with a look that said it all as she threw out the past bite. "Of course.. by then we can probably find a more qualified player.."