Come as you are
[html]

I'll be waiting here to meet you

He nodded and the female turned away from him, guiding the short way to her little cabin. The great thing with this particular house was that it still, having suffered little damage over the years, and it was completely dry inside, no leaking whatsoever. She threw a smiling glance behind as he came with another flirting sentence, then afterwards offered his own name. This was something that always happened, Colibri never asked for others names, nor did she offer her own. It was something that had happened from she was little. Maybe she was afraid to make it more personal. His name fascinated her, the name of the first fallen angel. Though much more she did not know, the white wolf was quite simple that way, she did not seek out knowledge unless it was something special she needed to understand. Human religions was something she found no interest in whatsoever.

” I am Colibri. ” The falling angel and the bird too small to be able to catch him and save him. With her muzzle she opened her door and entered the building. She turned around, inviting the male in with a smile. Now he was officially her guest, and she would try to make it worth it so that she might be blessed with another visit in the future. ” Is there anything I can get you? Water? Wine? .. Water? ” Yeah, that was the current options. Seemingly there was a lot of the local wine around, she had found it in many houses, and in big numbers in restaurants. Also here was some, both red and white. The platinum eyes female lead the way into the living room in light pastel colors and big furniture. An average slightly upper-class American home.

Dying to meet you

[/html]

Messages In This Thread