M-Don't break my...
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.teddy b {font-weight:bold; color:#e49957; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.teddy p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.teddy{width:400px;border:1px solid #9c7750;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... 1290891459);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:260px;background-color:#352c1e;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#9c7750;}
</style>

ooc;; <333

She hadnt moved down onto the bed beside him, but her smaller stature made it easy for him to pull her at least closer to the bed. He wasnt sure he wanted her there now. However, he tried to fight through the rage swelling in his gut. The man- boy wasnt here, he was far away. And Teddy had had enough of not talking to Demi. It was hard enough to stay away from her when she'd been so mad at him. He wouldnt go so far to say that he was miserable without her talking to him, but he did feel a strange ache in his stomach when she walked past him without saying a word or he caught her scent in the tunnels. It was an uncomfortable feeling at best and he wasnt seeking to spend another month not talking to her. He needed to see this from her point of veiw. It would be easier if he didnt have a screaming voice in his head saying that she was wrong, filthy, a freak.

Her demure voice came through his screeching inner turmoil and Teddy allowed sharp blue eyes to touch against her own blues. She didnt try and deny it, which was a point in her favour. Teddy might have been seen to be only obsessed with warrior training and therefore perhaps a bit of a meathead. But he was intelligent enough and he would have been insulted if she had denied it. And now he was forced to look at it from her point of veiw. Most people didnt understand his obsession with the fighting arts, most people didnt understand the pressure his father had put him on. And Demi explained it in a way he might understand- it wasnt wrong where she had come from. Black eyebrows furrowed into a dark scowl of concentration as he tried to order his own head. It was her second apology that did it, coupled with her use of the nickname she had, up until now, refused to call him.

"Demi, I dont know what to do. Everything in me says you're wrong and disgusting, but I know what its like to be under the influence of your home lands... You didnt think I developed this unnatural obsession with fighting because I wanted to, did you? I know its not the same, but I guess I know where you're coming from. But why your brother? I was right here, waiting for you! It could have been me and not him!"

His last sentence was heated and he gave a huff of air through his nose. He wasnt a happy boy right now, but he really was trying to see this from her point of veiw. Normally he would have gone off his head, shouting and ranting. But the fear in Demi's eyes the last time he'd taken that approach paused him for a moment, at least long enough for him to think straight.

word count;;

"speech"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread