[J] This ain't a fairy tale
[html]

It became clear to him quickly that she did not have business with the Valley, nor did she particularly seem to know what she was doing or why she was even there. Before he could even begin to explain what the pack was like, or even tell her not to bother with feeding him, the girl was up and gone in a flash, and moments later unceremoniously carrying a hare He snorted, looking at it deadpan, and shook his head, "I'll pass."

Turning, he glanced over the pack territory that lay behind him, lips upturning just slightly in a subtle pride. "We can always use more hunters," he shrugged, one-eyed gaze returning to her. "I'm Jefferson, the leader. We're a pretty laid-back bunch. Lots of loonies, not much conflict. We got room if you want to stay, but I'd rather know more about you before we decide anything." He gave her a very specific look, a hint that she was to start talking.

<style>
.jeffers-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jeffers-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jeffers-d04 b {color:#77321A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jeffers-d04 {background-color:#FBF4B4; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jeffers.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6F6B49; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; }
.jeffers-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread