Come as you are
She was stiff, the male could see her front paws lock up as she wasn't sure how to take him movement upon her. The male watched her legs, he didn't want her to fear him, he wanted her to want to be wanted(if that even makes sense). Lucifer walked slowly over to her, lowering his head, not touching her, but standing close enough to feel her warmth, to hear her breaths. to smell her sweet sent. The male ready to move if she made a move, he wanted her to trust him, he wasn't going to hurt her. After all he just wanted to show her how appealing she was to him, and he could sense that she hadn't felt like some one loved her, as a mate would for a long time. Lucifer was willing, willing and ready. He would have two mates if he was allowed, but having them in two different packs would be the hard part. The male would so do it if it was her wish. "I don't want to say I love you, but Colibri you..you are a women with very stunning looks. I want to make you know how I feel about you. I....I..want to be with you..."\

Would she trust him? Would she allow him to rest his head upon her back and lay her down, he knew in his mind how and where he wanted to be and feel at the end of all of this, She would welcome him back each time that she saw him, and he would have a lover...maybe if he was lucky he could have a life in both lands, but his heart wouldn't let him leave the childern, nor leave Twilight Vale, that was his home, and he had been with them since the start and he wasn't going to let nothing stop that.

Messages In This Thread