Come Clean.
[html]

Epic new Alli table! Big Grin Also, that hand on the shoulder thing is an invite to a hug. Another thing, when you want to use a language that's not english, use the span title command.

< span title="english text">italian text< /span>

Like that but without the spaces, obviously. :3 If you hover your mouse over my own Italian text, you can see what it says in English. It's because I use this code.

Matteo listened with complete attention. He understood where she was coming from, and as she spun her story, he felt more and more empathy for the girl. He watched as she completely came undone infront of him, feeling each blow she'd felt as she told him more and more of the hardships she'd faced. When she finished, the boy paused to let the air settled before he'd dare speak.

He wasn't sure what cued him in, but when she brought her hands to her face, Matteo suddenly had to urge to physically comfort her. The first thought that crossed his mind was a hug, and he remembered meeting a wolf during his stay in Halifax who'd hugged him when he'd been upset. It had felt good despite it being from a stranger and he'd decided that miss Mizu looked like she needed a hug right then.

So he shuffled forward a bit, placed a tentative hand on her shoulder... then in a bold movement, he used his free hand to try and tilt her chin up to look at him. "Signorina, sai perché i lupi venire in questo posto?" His eyes were clear with understanding; despite never having truely lost his own family members, Teo could clearly imagine what it would be like to lose Giuseppe or to have lost his parents. To be betrayed... his mother and father, he felt, had betrayed both him and his brother. He knew how that felt perfectly well.

"People come here, to this place, to escape their pasts and start fresh. There is nothing stopping you from doing the same. You are a wolf with skills in the medical area. Any pack is lucky to have you." He smiled then, and it was a most beautiful smile, his eyes shining. Such a rare sight. "Your experiences make you wise. Use that wisedom to teach others in your new family not to make the same mistakes."

Then he softened a bit more, his eyes showing complete sympathy now. "I do know how it feels to be betrayed by a family member, Signorina. My own father shunned my brother and I, and sent us here from our homeland in Italy. My mother did nothing to stop it. We were cast off by our parents." It hurt to talk about it, sure, but not nearly as much as he'd expected. "We have left that place behind us in hopes of making a better life for ourselves here. You should do the same, and stop making yourself feel guilty over things that do not matter anymore."

<style type="text/css">
.Matteofreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;}
.Matteofreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Matteofreebe01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread