Come Clean.
[html]

placed at the Serene Sands.-B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L table by Alli!!!(:

Mizu took a deep breath as she looked down at the place where the water flowed over the sand. She had hidden some of her items here, thinking that no one would find them. Now she couldn't find them. She shook her head, annoyed with herself. As she looked around her memory flooded back in, and she knew exactly where her prized possesions were hidden. She slowly began to work her way down the sharp and steep cliff. The ledge ended and dropped down about 10 feet to another sharp rock. She took in a timid breath and leaped off the edge. She landed lightly on the rock, but not light enough. She sucked in a breath as the crystal cut into her softly padded paws. She whimpered slighlty and stopped for a minute. She took a few deep calming breaths and continued on, a trail of crimson blood following her.

She finally landed on the sandy shore. But the small crystals buried themselves into her cut. She whimpered again and continued still. Not really caring that she was hurt. All she wanted to do was find her things and leave. She could worry about tending to her wound later. Hopefully it would not become infected. As Mizu spotted the rock she knew her things were there. It was an unmistakable rock. It was shaped strangely, something that reminded her of her father. It was smooth, unlike most of the rocks around here. She loped up to it and began digging.

Her claws struck something like a jewlery box. She stepped back and shifted pretty quickly into her Optime form. As she brushed away some more sand a smile flooded her face. She lifted the box out and opened it. Inside there were several bundles of herbs. Her jaw dropped open. Where was it?! Her eyes widened as she dug around. Finally her fingers brushed the cool metal that she knew so well. She grasped onto it and pulled it up through the herbs. There it was, her precious necklace. It was a yin-yang sign. Her father used to tell her that they were two fish that were bonded together for life. She smiled at the memory and slipped the necklace over her white head. She looked down at it, finally feeling complete for the first time in a while.

Mizu felt her eyes fill up with tears. They flooded over her face. She was crying for everything. The loss of her family, her sins and crimes, and happiness with finding a home. She looked up at the sun, big tears still spilling over her face. The sun was starting to set. It turned the sky orange and it was tinted with pink and streaked with yellow. And suddenly her problems didn't seem so bad anymore. Still she let herself cry, enjoying the refreshing feeling that her tears awarded her. She closed her box and put it in her bag. She could stay a little longer. She sat down, her feet touching the tip of the breaking waves. The saltwater rinsed her cut free of germs. It stung but she didn't notice, she was busy staring at the beautiful sky. She took a deep breath, now wanting some company.

<style type="text/css">
.MizuKufreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7fc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #27447d; }
.MizuKufreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; text-align:center;}
.MizuKufreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.MizuKufreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bed0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... zuKuin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eaf7fc; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.MizuKufreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #192c4a; margin:0 auto;}
.MizuKufreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7da1cb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
wordcount 539
[/html]
[html]

Matteo's in his Optime form.

Matteo had wandered away from the territory for the day. He'd been bored to tears back in the tunnels, too lost in his thoughts to try and read anything and Giuseppe was no where to be found as usual. Ever since joining Anathema, the younger of the two twins had been left with nothing to do and no one to talk to. It was mind numbing.

So he'd decided to explore the territory. He'd done so a few times since joining, whenever he felt tired of the dark caves, but he'd never really been as far as he came today. The Serene Sands, a cliff-side beach with beautiful scenery, was a place the boy was sure he'd come back to later on. The tide was still low when he arrived close to sunset, giving the albino lad plenty of areas to explore.

By the time the tide had started to rise again, and the sky was an orangey hue, Matteo had been in and out of three small caves, collecting a bag full of various shellfish and other pretty little trinkets. He'd brought some twine with him from the caves, just in case he got bored and decided to braid some jewelry. Luck had it that he could now fashion something especially nice, and maybe he'd be able to impress Giuseppe with a few gifts.

He was just leaving the third cave with a bag full of various shells and tiny meals when the sound of sand being moved caught his ears. He gave a tiny gasp and ducked down, hoping he could hide away from any potential danger. He was already knee-high in tide, so when he finally spotted the 'danger' sitting about a yard away, not looking as if she were about to leave, Matteo knew he'd have to come out eventually.

So he did. He stepped out of his 'hiding spot' and crept along the side of the rocky cliff, hoping to find a way up and out of there before she'd notice him. It was his silent get-away that brought him closer and that was when he noticed the tears. ...She's crying?

He froze. He was caught up in her; the wolf was pretty, despite her breed, with white fur and intricate markings on her face. Those markings were made damp by the tears flowing rather freely from dark blue eyes, and under the glow of sunset, he found her to be quite lovely to look at. So why was it such a beautiful woman was crying so sadly?

He couldn't help it. Matteo had been taught by his mother to make happy the sad, to help people, so going by her teachings, the coydog timidly made his way closer. His escape was delayed for now; he'd see to it that he got a smile out of this stranger first. That, or he'd be chased away as usual. Softly, crawling on his hands and toes, he came up beside her, ears pinned back.

"Scusa la mia intrusione, signora." Came his Italian greeting, smooth with his birthland's accent. "What is wrong?" Matteo was obviously young, and despite his scars and tattered appearance (his legs were actually rather muddy and wet, his arms wet as well, but not as muddy) the boy sounded strangely innocent. "Can I help?"

<style>
.matteoblood .ooc {text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px;}
.matteoblood p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteoblood b {color:#2d0000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#930000 0px 0px 3px; }
.matteoblood {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gdJG9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff5be; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:370px; text-align:justify; }
.matteoblood-border {width:372px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.matteoblood .inner {margin:250px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry it's kind of short. Had to hurry and finish before school!- B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L table by Alli!!!(:

Mizu stared out across the horizon. Why had she let her life become what it is now. Filled with regrets... Why had she used drugs, and gotten so wasted that she put herself and another young girl in danger? Why had she not tried to find a home sooner? Questions swarmed through her head, making her peaceful moment a dreadful one. Her problems were clear in her eyes again, which made more tears flood her eyes. She sniffled and pulled her knees up to her chest, ignoring the sharp pain that came. She rested her chin on her knees and let the tears come. It felt good to finally cry. Mizu felt as if all her problems were being washed away. At least that is how she felt at first, but as more tears came, so did all her problems.

She wasn't aware at first of the male that came next to her. Only when he spoke did she snap out of her dull state. She didn't look at him at first. But when he spoke she did. She looked deep into his eyes. She admired them. They were blue with pink inside. Her head cocked slightly. Seeing another person only made more tears come. Not only was she sad now, but quite embarresed, she hated crying in front of others. But she couldn't stop them. The dam inside her finally broke. Scusa la mia intrusione, signora. She nodded her head, a flicker of happieness passing through her eyes. She understood. "Va bene così" Her voice came out shaky and choked. As he spoke more she shook her head, "Nothing that you can do... Just the many times that I have messed up my life... Are finally becoming clear to me..." It took her a long while to be able to finish the small sentence. She was slightly taken aback by the male's kindness..

Mizu then looked at the male. He had a collar on his neck.. It said something that confused her.. Di proprietà di Giuseppe Trovato. Why was he the property of another. She didn't understand. The male was white and had plenty of scars covering his body. Her eyes finally made it back to his and she stared. Not really at his eyes but at the space in front of them. The tears began to subside and her face turned glum. Her hands rested at her side and she twirled her fluffy white fur between her fingers. Finally she spoke again. "But thank you."

<style type="text/css">
.MizuKufreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7fc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #27447d; }
.MizuKufreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; text-align:center;}
.MizuKufreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bed0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... zuKuin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eaf7fc; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.MizuKufreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7da1cb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

....I got a cavity writing this. XD

For some reason beyond his understanding, the young Trovato found himself hurting for her. He inched forward some more as she spoke and sat back on his toes, arms resting across his lap and tail brushing the sand. She explained that there was nothing he could do, and once upon a time, he'd have never accepted it as the truth; back then, he could do anything. Now, though? How could he do anything for her when he couldn't even save himself?

He watched her blue eyes flicker from his own to his collar... then back up to his face.. sort of. It was as if she were looking through him, and it uneased him a bit. She thanked him despite his uselessness, and he pouted a moment. "La vita può essere dura, signora, ma devi essere forte. Impara dal tuo passato e vivere per il futuro. Il futuro non è scritto." Matteo had been delighted to learn she too spoke Italian, and so he decided to revert to his original language. He found it easier than english to get his point across.

When he spoke to her, it came out soft, shy and clear... and somehow, wise. Despite his young age, the boy had learned plenty over the time he'd been to and from varous areas. "I will listen if you wish to talk about it." Back to English. He scooted forward another step and sat indian style across from her, his side to the setting sun. The orange and pink sky cast a sort of comforting light to his eyes, and he offered her a reassuring smile. "My name is Matteo. Matteo Trovato."

<style>
.matteoblood .ooc {text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px;}
.matteoblood p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteoblood b {color:#2d0000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#930000 0px 0px 3px; }
.matteoblood {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gdJG9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff5be; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:370px; text-align:justify; }
.matteoblood-border {width:372px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.matteoblood .inner {margin:250px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

XD! She's about to go crazyyy!(;
- B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L table by Alli!!!(:

Mizu breathed slowly. Trying to compose herself. She wanted to scream, to rid herself of her problems. His kind words made sense to her. Her future was unwritten.. but it didn't feel like it. Hai ragione ... Lo so. Ma ci si sente come è già stato scritto per me." The male spoke to her softly and kindly. Her heart lurched. He had no idea who she was, yet he was being unbelievably kind to her. She wanted to ask him questions. Why was he the property of someone? The thought was bitter in her mind, but she managed to shake it away. She looked into his eyes. Digging down in them, they were beautiful!"

When the male offered to listen to her, she couldn't help but smile. Her eyes lit up and her face was flushed. What a kind offer. She didn't want to bore him... but she needed to talk about her problems with someone. He moved so that he was sitting across from her. She stared into his eyes and let go of her embarressment and just let her problems flood. "When I was young.. My father died. We were pretty close, but not as much as him and my sister. She became ill after he died and she too died later. We were unbelievably close.. My heart broke when she died. Eventually it repaired itself.. but broke again when my brother tried to kill me in a fire." She motioned to the big scar on her leg. "Eventually we became closer after the 'accident.'" She scoffed slightly at the word, "But later he tried to kill me again. And then I got lost one day during a hunt. I went the way that I knew wouldn't lead home. My brother found me... but he chased me away." Tears welled up in her eyes again and slowly spilled over. Her voice cracked slightly and she took a deep breath.

She stopped for a few moments. She had to compose herself. "I came to another pack in my travels. A women there taught me everything she knew about medical things. At the time I had an infected wound." She pointed to the scar on the top of her muzzle. "She healed me and I left soon after that. When I arrived here I threw everything away. I got drunk all the time and put myself and another wolf in danger. I smoked weed and got high. I completely gave up on my past life. Now that I have a home... I feel like I don't deserve it." She let her story end there. She felt quite pathetic for crying on someone's shoulder. But she was grateful. "Ho scopato tutto su" Tears flooded and she buried her face in her hands. Her shoulders shook silently.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Epic new Alli table! Big Grin Also, that hand on the shoulder thing is an invite to a hug. Another thing, when you want to use a language that's not english, use the span title command.

< span title="english text">italian text< /span>

Like that but without the spaces, obviously. :3 If you hover your mouse over my own Italian text, you can see what it says in English. It's because I use this code.

Matteo listened with complete attention. He understood where she was coming from, and as she spun her story, he felt more and more empathy for the girl. He watched as she completely came undone infront of him, feeling each blow she'd felt as she told him more and more of the hardships she'd faced. When she finished, the boy paused to let the air settled before he'd dare speak.

He wasn't sure what cued him in, but when she brought her hands to her face, Matteo suddenly had to urge to physically comfort her. The first thought that crossed his mind was a hug, and he remembered meeting a wolf during his stay in Halifax who'd hugged him when he'd been upset. It had felt good despite it being from a stranger and he'd decided that miss Mizu looked like she needed a hug right then.

So he shuffled forward a bit, placed a tentative hand on her shoulder... then in a bold movement, he used his free hand to try and tilt her chin up to look at him. "Signorina, sai perché i lupi venire in questo posto?" His eyes were clear with understanding; despite never having truely lost his own family members, Teo could clearly imagine what it would be like to lose Giuseppe or to have lost his parents. To be betrayed... his mother and father, he felt, had betrayed both him and his brother. He knew how that felt perfectly well.

"People come here, to this place, to escape their pasts and start fresh. There is nothing stopping you from doing the same. You are a wolf with skills in the medical area. Any pack is lucky to have you." He smiled then, and it was a most beautiful smile, his eyes shining. Such a rare sight. "Your experiences make you wise. Use that wisedom to teach others in your new family not to make the same mistakes."

Then he softened a bit more, his eyes showing complete sympathy now. "I do know how it feels to be betrayed by a family member, Signorina. My own father shunned my brother and I, and sent us here from our homeland in Italy. My mother did nothing to stop it. We were cast off by our parents." It hurt to talk about it, sure, but not nearly as much as he'd expected. "We have left that place behind us in hopes of making a better life for ourselves here. You should do the same, and stop making yourself feel guilty over things that do not matter anymore."

<style type="text/css">
.Matteofreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;}
.Matteofreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Matteofreebe01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]Cool thanks!!(: I LOVE the table!!XD. Oh and sorry its short and crappy. I'm tired and about to go to bed!

Mizu was a little surprised when he touched her shoulder and tilted her chin up. She looked into his eyes and the tears began to fade. She reached out her arms and wrapped them around the kind male. She shook still, only a little though. The hug felt wonderful. Something she had been waiting for unconsiously for a very long time. Perche? She wanted to know the answer to his question. She listened to his words closely, taking them in and letting them spin around in her head. He was right. His smile took her breath away, his eyes seemed to shine like the sun. Mizu stared at them, her own beginning to brighten.

He knew what it was like? Knowing this made her feel bad. This whole time she had been crying about her own life that she didn't even think about what troubles this male may have been through. His words had comforted her. She could do it... She could start over. Any pack is lucky to have you. The words rang through her head. "Thank you... So much." She hugged him again, tighter, this time her shoulders didn't shake. Her face was bright and a smile replaced the frown. She wiped her eyes gently and thought about their entire converstaion.. and it was only then did she realize that he had spoken his name. Matteo. It fit him, she was sure of it. "Sorry.. I am Mizu Kuin. Just call me Mizu." Her voice was soft and there was no sign in it that she had recently been crying her eyes out.
[/html]
[html]

Teo's been learning to craft hemp jewelry since shortly before he left Italy, so hopefully Mizu will like his little gift. :3

The first hug had been Matteo's doing, and he held her carefully, much like he would a child or something fragile. He felt for a moment as she cried into his shoulder that if he moved the wrong way, or said the wrong word, she'd break into a million tiny shards. But his words seemed to help her, and she thanked him with another hug (this one he wasn't expecting) and a smile that made his heart flutter. He quickly learned that Mizu's smile was something he adored; it suited her much better than tears.

She introduced herself as being Mizu Kuin. It was a lovely name, and so different from the ones he was used to. He curled his tail over his legs and smiled again. "It is a nice name, Mizu." He paused and reflected; Teo had been able to help someone feel better about their life! He felt a sort of innocent pride from doing so, and that alone gave him just a little bit more bravery. A little bit more free will.

"Say... I think I may have something in my bag that will make you feel even better." The boy brightened a bit at the idea, and twisted to grab up his sack-like bag, dragging it over and digging through it. "I hope you like it. I made it a few weeks ago." He pulled out a necklace crafted from hemp and beautiful blue beads. "I found the beads and string in a little shop in Italy, before we left on the ship. The shop keeper let me have plenty of each because he liked me, and wanted to give me a going away gift."

Matteo looked back at her, a sort of innocence showing behind mix-hued eyes. "I want you to have it." He held it out to her, smiling that adorable and wonderful smile of his. Like any Italian, boy was always willing to shower a pretty girl with gifts. He felt no romantic attraction to Mizu, nor sexual, but he hoped beyond anything else that she'd accept his gift and maybe, just maybe, they could end up being friends. A friend is what both of them needed right now.

<style type="text/css">
.Matteofreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;}
.Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
sorry for the crappy post!

Mizu blushed slightly at his small compliment to her name. "Thank you. And you have a lovely name as well." She gave a dazzling little smile and giggled. Her ears pricked at the mention of a gift. When he pulled out a necklace her mouth dropped open a bit. It was gorgeous. It had blue beads, her favorite color. When he said he wanted her to have it her heart fluttered a little. She had never recieved a gift from anyone before... Well besides her father. She smiled brightly, "Thank you so much! I love it." She grinned again, unable to wipe of her happy smile.

Mizu had found a new friend. He was wonderful to her. Does he want to be friends? The question had been floating at the back of her mind since she had seen the male. It was answered now with this gift. She slowly reached out her hand to examine the necklace a little more closely. She brushed it with her fingers lightly, as if it was so delicate and would break at any second. She smiled, she really did love it. "I uh- wish I had something to give you." She blushed a little, unable to give something to him made her feel kind of selfish. She looked up into his eyes, a questioning glance wavering in them. Were they friends? Her eyes seemed to whisper the words. Even though she had been given a necklace, it didn't mean he wanted to be friends. Could he just be being nice?
[html]

Not crappy at all. Quality over Quantity, I always say. :3

Matteo lowered his head a bit at the compliment to his name. It stung. He knew she meant it in a good way, but over the years he'd come to resent the name his parents had given him. 'God's Chosen' was more a curse than a blessing, as it turned out. Giuseppe hated the name with a passion, and in turn, it forced Matteo to hate it as well. "Aheh... just... just call me Teo." He mumured.

It was her smile that brought his own smile back to life again. She was gushing over the necklace, and it brought out a sort of happiness in Teo that he hadn't experienced in a long time; pride. He also had to hand it to her; that smile made her just that much prettier. He felt a pang of envy for the girl's looks; his own white fur, lovely as it was, was marred with scars, taking away from his own appearance, much to the boy's dismay.

"That is fine. My brother Giuseppe would be upset if I came home with new clutter for the den anyway. He has us on some sort of basics only rule. Food, water... the needs and not the wants of life." He shrugged it off as being no big deal, then smiled again. "May I put it on you? My mother once said it is the gentleman thing to do..."

Boy couldn't help the slight blush at the mention of his mother, as if he were some sort of pup. Truely, though, he'd taken a liking to his mother's lessons back when he still lived with his parents. His father taught him very little, always taking Giuseppe out into the town and fields to work the day away. Matteo had been taught more about literature and society, not to mention manners and sensitivity. Something Giuseppe seemed to lack.

<style type="text/css">
.Matteofreebe01 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
</style>
#00+
[/html]
hehe(:

The mention of 'Matteo' seemed to make him uncomfortable and she blushed slightly. "Okay... Well I like that name too." She wasn't lying Teo seemed like a wonderful name to her. As Teo spoke of his brother her eyes fluttered down to the collar he wore on his neck. The name of his brother matched the name on the collar. Her eyes were a little questioning but she dismissed it. If he wanted to speak of it he would. She traced her eyes back up to his eyes, going over his scars. His were not nearly as bad as her two. At least she didn't think they were. She actually admired them, it showed that he didn't have a perfect life. That he went through troubles as well. She also believed that the scars someone held outlined their features.

He offered to put it on her and she smiled. The blush that followed his offer made her smile. He looked cute when he blushed. This thought in turn made her blush and she quickly answered his question, "Of course." She giggled slightly and turned around, backing up so it would be easier for him to place it on her. Her hand brushed his leg and she pulled away quickly. "Oops! Sorry." She blushed and tried to hide it, it would be a little easier since she wasn't facing him anymore. She took a deep breath and waited for the necklace to be placed on her. Her yin-yang would no longer be lonley upon her neck.
[html]

So sorry for the wait. :/

Matteo was glad that she seemed so fond of him already. To be honest, making friends wasn't really easy for the boy. Sure, people loved being friends with him at times, but due to Giuseppe's possessive nature, he rarely got the chance to really spend time with friends. Maybe Mizu would be different? Or maybe he'll end up stealing her from me. Bitter thoughts were forced away as she moved to turn around, though.

As her hand brushed his leg, he flinched; the touch wasn't unwelcome but it wasn't expected either. It also seemed to have been an accident when she pulled away and apologized. "Do not apologize. It was just a touch." Simply put, he didn't care either way. Physical contact was something he didn't shy away from, though unexpected ones he tended to flinch at.

When she was settled, he carefully reached around her and brought the necklace around her neckline, gently fastening it there and laying it straight, fingers brushing against her shoulders ever so slightly as he pulled away and leaned over to check and make sure it looked nice. It rested nicely on her neck, complimenting her fur and bringing out her eyes and those strange markings on her face. He smiled. "It looks nice on you, Mizu."

<style type="text/css">
.Matteofreebe01 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
</style>
#00+
[/html]