Come as you are
[html]

I'll be waiting here to meet you

He withdrew and she pulled a bit back as well, wondering why she always seemed to fail. He spoke, and it was the truth. Of course she liked being wanted, but she was afraid to be abandoned. Always that disgusting little feeling creeping up her spine reminding her that nothing lasted forever. He laid down, and she was afraid she had spilled her chance. This was what happened, she crept into her little shell, too afraid to let anyone come close before she rejected them and gently pushed them away. She wanted to trust him, she really did. She did absolutely not want him to leave, she wanted him to stay here with her. Maybe he would not disappear. If they both felt a sort of attraction, then why deny it and turn away?

”I wont kick you out, at least not as long as its rain in the air.” She gave him a sort of inviting yet insecure smile. She could not allow his beautiful fur to become wet. She moved a bit closer again, Lowering her face down to his level where he was resting his delicate face on his paws. ”What would you do if I said that I trust you?” She let her platinum eyes meet his, hoping for a positive answer and that she had not ruined it all by her foolish handling of the situation.

Dying to meet you

[/html]

Messages In This Thread