Come Clean.
sorry for the crappy post!

Mizu blushed slightly at his small compliment to her name. "Thank you. And you have a lovely name as well." She gave a dazzling little smile and giggled. Her ears pricked at the mention of a gift. When he pulled out a necklace her mouth dropped open a bit. It was gorgeous. It had blue beads, her favorite color. When he said he wanted her to have it her heart fluttered a little. She had never recieved a gift from anyone before... Well besides her father. She smiled brightly, "Thank you so much! I love it." She grinned again, unable to wipe of her happy smile.

Mizu had found a new friend. He was wonderful to her. Does he want to be friends? The question had been floating at the back of her mind since she had seen the male. It was answered now with this gift. She slowly reached out her hand to examine the necklace a little more closely. She brushed it with her fingers lightly, as if it was so delicate and would break at any second. She smiled, she really did love it. "I uh- wish I had something to give you." She blushed a little, unable to give something to him made her feel kind of selfish. She looked up into his eyes, a questioning glance wavering in them. Were they friends? Her eyes seemed to whisper the words. Even though she had been given a necklace, it didn't mean he wanted to be friends. Could he just be being nice?

Messages In This Thread