Come Clean.
[html]

Not crappy at all. Quality over Quantity, I always say. :3

Matteo lowered his head a bit at the compliment to his name. It stung. He knew she meant it in a good way, but over the years he'd come to resent the name his parents had given him. 'God's Chosen' was more a curse than a blessing, as it turned out. Giuseppe hated the name with a passion, and in turn, it forced Matteo to hate it as well. "Aheh... just... just call me Teo." He mumured.

It was her smile that brought his own smile back to life again. She was gushing over the necklace, and it brought out a sort of happiness in Teo that he hadn't experienced in a long time; pride. He also had to hand it to her; that smile made her just that much prettier. He felt a pang of envy for the girl's looks; his own white fur, lovely as it was, was marred with scars, taking away from his own appearance, much to the boy's dismay.

"That is fine. My brother Giuseppe would be upset if I came home with new clutter for the den anyway. He has us on some sort of basics only rule. Food, water... the needs and not the wants of life." He shrugged it off as being no big deal, then smiled again. "May I put it on you? My mother once said it is the gentleman thing to do..."

Boy couldn't help the slight blush at the mention of his mother, as if he were some sort of pup. Truely, though, he'd taken a liking to his mother's lessons back when he still lived with his parents. His father taught him very little, always taking Giuseppe out into the town and fields to work the day away. Matteo had been taught more about literature and society, not to mention manners and sensitivity. Something Giuseppe seemed to lack.

<style type="text/css">
.Matteofreebe01 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;}
.Matteofreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Matteofreebe01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread