The peace of recovery.
OOc: Mkay, so we'll have to switch into CD forum to go through to the beach. Tongue

Leon nodded to her words, looking up to the sun, which was halfway through its journey through the sky. He bent down to scoop up three pebbles. He slowly started juggling them again while watching Layla. She seemed to be considering something, and he kept his ears perked forward to catch whatever she had to say. Though he wasn't prepared for her response. He fumbled with the pebbles for a second when she looked at him again, her head tilted to the side. He looked away to regain his composure. 'What is wrong with me..?' He wondered, looking up again.

Clearing his throat, he stumbled a bit with his words. "Er... I think that it would be possible." He said slowly, putting his chin back into his hand. "I'm still new to the pack, but I don't think it'll be an issue as long as you're with me or another pack member... Yeah, I can take you to the beach if you like." He decided with a small smile. Leon was enjoying the females company, even if she had him off balance for a short time.

Leon's eyebrow raise in curiosity at the way Layla recited her story, as though unsure of herself. He pondered it for a couple seconds, then decided it was likely caused by difficulty reciting the loss, though she appeared to be over the loss. He felt his ears droop slightly as he thought of his own loss. He shook his head, knowing he wasn't over that day. Not in the slightest. "You're taking the loss much better than I took mine Layla... I'm sorry about your family, its a tragedy."

After a brief silence between the two, the taller Timber smiled again. "I wonder if there is enough time left in the day... Hn. Did you want to visit the beach today?" Judging from the way she carried herself, she could move quickly. If they paced themselves, they'd arrive at the beach just before sun down. Assuming they didn't make any stops on the way there of course.

Messages In This Thread