Life without you
[html]

I'm so sorry this took so darn long, my computer really doesnt like me lol

She froze as she heard the males voice from behind. She put her head down slightly, trying to compose herself as she turned to face her friend. Ren offered him her ususal friendly smile as she tried to leave her emotions and anxiety behind. When her eyes met his though her heart leaped for joy and she truely could not hold back a smile. "Hello..." her voice caught in her throat as her blue eyes traveled down to his missing leg. She gasped a little and was saddened by the fact that she had not helped him when he was in danger. Her voice was barely above a whisper when she spoke "How....is your shifting coming?" She tried to give him the comfort in her eyes but not without guilt and saddness.

She walked over to the ltest tripod and sat down next to him, giving him a comforting nuzzle on his neck and a playful nip on his ear. Her heart still weighed heavily with the burden of her news. She looked away again, not wanting to meet his eyes when she told him. "Noah.....theres something I must say. I..will be going away soon. Tomarrow in fact. I have to leave to help the pack rebuild. I..am sorry I could not spend more time with you." A tear slid down her face and her voice rose slightly as she tried to hold back from crying. "I will return of course, but, we will not be seeing much of each other for the next month or so." She turned to look at him, scared of what she might find from her friend.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread