-J- Morning Raindrops
[html]

WC: 384 OOC: Welcome to 'Souls and Cd'A!!! Smile

Shawchert was sulking, as usual. He missed his mate, and it had only been two days! Grumbling he was going to find something to hit on... well rather fix, but he thought hitting on something would do him well, when he saw the ghostly form of his child sprint out into the street, then stopped and looked at him as though he was waiting for him. Shaw hesitated but hurried to follow his spectral son. The boy led him wordlessly into the forest where he had to dodge many trees and bushes before the boy finally slowed up and stopped. Then Shaw could hear it, a very pretty voice of a wolf singing. Shaw smiled and moved forward, knowing this was why his son had brought him here. He’d been nothing but helpful to Shawchert since coming to him the day Shaw was about to bury the brace that was on the man’s wrist, now. The brace that had been made from his own child’s skin, that he hadn’t known until his son’s murderer told him. He kept it with him now because Demetrius did not want to be alone. He wouldn’t let the boy be alone anymore.

“That was a very beautiful tune, I wish I didn’t miss most of the lyrics there. My name is Shawchert and you are at the border of Cercatori d’ Arte. Is there anything I could help you with?”

He asked. He was much more apprehensive now than normal. Usually it was because of his height. He was a grand total of eight foot two inches, and he normally towered over everyone. In this case, he was probably like a tree to this poor woman, but on top of his height he also had stiches along his face, over his right eye and across his mought, and some on his shoulder leg and even side. He was not a pretty sight to look at and he knew it. Looking around he saw that his son had decided to disappear even from his sight, but he was ok with that, the boy really didn’t need watching... he wasn’t alive after all. He brought his attention back to the woman, and gave a welcoming smile, though it could last only a few short minutes.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread