Character Birthdate: 7-12-2009
Species: 50% Coyote, 50% Akita Inu
Luperci: No
Preferred Ark Rank: Singer
Secondary Form of Contact: justdance198@yahoo.com
Currently Played Characters: None
How You Found 'Souls: alphawolf.gotop100.com

Initial Post:

The rain had come suddenly. It crept upon the world with stealth, as silent as the clouds, as silent as the girl's feet stepping lightly on the forest floor. The earth was awakened by the sudden clap of thunder resounding from the sky. The clouds drew aside like curtains, allowing the rain to fall, allowing the damp smell of the air to pervade throughout the woods. The spring ground opened its lips, taking in its first quenching drink. The sweet rainwater trickled into the soil, down to the roots of the trees that made their home in this surreal paradise. Adelina opened her eyes and smiled up at the purple ripples chasing through the clouds high up above. She raised her sweet, Spanish accented voice to the sky, letting the rain become a part of her song.

Can you see me,
'Cause I'm right here
Can you listen
'Cause I've been trying to make you notice
What it would mean to me
To feel like somebody
We've been on our way to nowhere
Trying so hard to get there

And I say oh
We're gonna let it show
We're gonna let go of everything
Holding back our dreams
And try to make it come alive
Come and let it shine so they can see
We were meant to be
Somebody(somebody)
Somebody yeah(somebody)
Somehow, someday, someway
Somebody

So tired of being invisible
But I feel it yeah
Like a fire below the surface
Trying to set me free
Right inside of me
'Cause we're standing on the edge now
It's a long way down
But I say oh, we're gonna let it show(let it show)
Holding back our dreams
And try to make it come alive
We were meant to be
Somebody(somebody)
Somebody yeah(somebody)
Somebody

We will walk out of this darkness
Feel the spotlight glowing like a yellow sun
Oh whoa-oa oh oh
And when we fall we fall together
Till we get back up and we will rise as one

Oh we're gonna let it show
Holding back our dreams
And try to make it come alive(make it come alive)
We were meant to be
Somebody(somebody)
Somebody yeah(somebody)
Somebody

The girl stopped, wondering whether anyone heard her song. She knew, very well by now, that she was at the borders of a pack, and that she had just put in a plea to join whatever pack was housed inside these 'walls.'
[html]

WC: 384 OOC: Welcome to 'Souls and Cd'A!!! Smile

Shawchert was sulking, as usual. He missed his mate, and it had only been two days! Grumbling he was going to find something to hit on... well rather fix, but he thought hitting on something would do him well, when he saw the ghostly form of his child sprint out into the street, then stopped and looked at him as though he was waiting for him. Shaw hesitated but hurried to follow his spectral son. The boy led him wordlessly into the forest where he had to dodge many trees and bushes before the boy finally slowed up and stopped. Then Shaw could hear it, a very pretty voice of a wolf singing. Shaw smiled and moved forward, knowing this was why his son had brought him here. He’d been nothing but helpful to Shawchert since coming to him the day Shaw was about to bury the brace that was on the man’s wrist, now. The brace that had been made from his own child’s skin, that he hadn’t known until his son’s murderer told him. He kept it with him now because Demetrius did not want to be alone. He wouldn’t let the boy be alone anymore.

“That was a very beautiful tune, I wish I didn’t miss most of the lyrics there. My name is Shawchert and you are at the border of Cercatori d’ Arte. Is there anything I could help you with?”

He asked. He was much more apprehensive now than normal. Usually it was because of his height. He was a grand total of eight foot two inches, and he normally towered over everyone. In this case, he was probably like a tree to this poor woman, but on top of his height he also had stiches along his face, over his right eye and across his mought, and some on his shoulder leg and even side. He was not a pretty sight to look at and he knew it. Looking around he saw that his son had decided to disappear even from his sight, but he was ok with that, the boy really didn’t need watching... he wasn’t alive after all. He brought his attention back to the woman, and gave a welcoming smile, though it could last only a few short minutes.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]
OOC: Thanks! Bleh, short post.

Adelina had not been expecting anyone to come at all, let alone so soon, after she finished her song. She looked up at the huge male standing in front of her, letting out a small squeal. The girl backed up slightly so she could see him better. She was not used to social interactions, and it showed quite obviously in the way she lowered her ears and tucked her tail under her body. But despite this, she managed to reply with a fair amount of grace.

"Thank you very much, senor. I have been singing for more than a year, ever since I reached the age of six months. Sorry, I'm forgetting my manners. My name is Adelina. Nice to meet you, Shawchert. I would shake your hand, but I'm afraid I can't do that in this case. Well anyway, ever since I ran, well technically sailed, away from Madrid, I've been looking for a place I can call home."

The girl was afraid she had been too straightforward with what she wanted. Maybe it was too much to ask, she thought, as she crouched down, making herself appear even smaller than she really was.
[html]
WC: 236
OOC: I'm sorry for the crappy post ; ;

Of course he went and scared the poor woman, but he could see she didn’t run away entirely and this made Shaw happy. She instead used her fear to pretty much talk, and say things she probably wouldn’t if she were not stressed. Shawchert couldn’t help but smile and hold his hand up. He didn’t need a growing explanation, though it seemed she stopped herself.

I see, well in our pack especially due to recent... events, we have been trying to work together, so that we can protect what we have. Do you have anything to offer for our protection?

Other than a lovely singing voice he thought, though he didn’t think he would have to tell her that. He knew they needed some hunters, and soon enough possibly baby sitters, or someone to help him with the houses that needed fixing, which he would have to start on soon. He wondered what kind of skills she had. He loved meeting and greeting the new members, though he had little time to see each member in his pack individually, he tried to keep himself open for his members to come to him. He just hoped he could keep at it, without going crazy. He was thinking as soon as he could start working on rebuilding houses... he’d be so much better. He knew that building always made him feel much better.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]