The wolf meets the pencil
Is Anu Mati's birth mother, or is it Naniko? ^^' I don't know how tall Mati is XD

Leon jumped and dropped the pencil in the process, fumbling to catch it. In the end, it fell the short ways to the floor, and Leon was left sitting there, his ears back in embarrassment. He looked up and met the eyes of the female, glad to hear a friendly tone in her voice. "Er, hello there." He said clumsily, clasping his hands together as he sat up. After composing himself, he considered what she meant by "not used for that."

Scratching his head, Leon spoke up again. "Begging your pardon ma'am, but used for what exactly? And what would is it usually used for?" He questioned, his ears perking forward, curiosity filling his tone. Then his eyes opened wider for a second, and he almost hit his own head. He stood and bowed. "Forgive me, I didn't mean to disturb your rest, or intrude." He apologized, righting himself once more. "My name is Leon ven Liudesys. I recently joined this pack." He stated softly, making sure his voice was loud enough to hear easily, but not awaken any other wolves. He knelt down and picked up the fallen pencil, then stood and offered it to shorter wolf.

He felt bad for bothering the female, and worried about how she actually felt over it. While she sounded friendly, it could have just been a front for speaking with him. He didn't want a pack member mad at him, especially so soon.

Messages In This Thread