We didn't start the fire
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

OOC: Perhaps I ought to read the rules properly before posting -_- Right, before I get my ass banned and kicked out of here, quick change of plans: he will still show her Halcyon Moutain, but walking alongside the border? *puppy eyes*

Having been taken by her beauty and elegance, Lubomir had been about to make a grave mistake. He remembered something Tayui had said, about friends and borders. Shadowed Sun had strict policies on who could enter and he hadn't exactly asked Pilot or Tayui for permission to show Ember around. His stomach turned into a tight knot and he could feel the embarrassment washing over him. He was a fool for believing he could impress anyone. Really, he was just an old romantic idiot. Abruptly turning towards Ember, he said in a quick tone: 'My lady Phoenix, please, I beg your indulgence. I fear I have made a huge mistake and possibly even offended you. According to the laws of Shadowed Sun, I am forbidden to show you anything without the permission of Tayui Aston or Pilot Haddon, the leaders of our pack. I can show you the Halcyon Mountain, but...but only from the border. Lady Phoenix, I apologise if my words deceived you.'

He tried to get his mind back on track but the thought of hurting her was too much to bear. How could she ever like him again? He'd been hoping to make a friend, someone outside Shadowed Sun, and she was just... she was young and happy and her views, oh he could tell her so many stories... But now he'd messed up. Lubomir looked at Ember with a pained look on his face. She wouldn't really like him now, would she?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread